Chapter 16: Kidnapped

Aaron's POV
They took her.

They
Took
Her

They took my Luna.

THEY. TOOK. MY. LUNA!!

They are going to pay.

"So... what now?" Kaiya asks, breaking the silence.

Nobody answered her question.

"What do you know about Lady Irene?" Ein asked finally.

"According to our history teacher, her full title is Lady Irene the Matron. She once saved us from a devastating war against Wyverns." Kaiya said.

"Her powers come from a relic that's passed down her bloodline." Taiya added.

"I... I used to work with Zack and Elizabeth..." Ein said, slowly, carefully, "They're my parents, and Elizabeth is Katelyn's mom, and Zack is Aphmau's dad. We all worked for someone named Michael."

"Michael has the ability to control people, like possession, but you don't have any control at all. The worst part is your still conscious. You know exactly what your doing, and can't stop. Michael... had a grudge against Irene. A big one." Ein continued.

"He wants Irene so he can drain her power and kill her. So he can take over the dimensions himself." Kaiya said suddenly. Taiya clapped her hands together.

"Of course! That's what Garroth was talking about when we first heard him! Aphmau must have some kind of relation to Lady Irene!" Taiya exclaimed. Ein nodded.

"Michael doesn't usually take prisoners. If he kidnapped Aphmau, then she must have a connection to Irene." He finished.

"He doesn't know what he's dealing with." I growled. Lucinda stood up.

"We have to stop him as soon as possible." She said, "The magical energy required to extract Irene's magicks is too much for even me to comprehend. If we don't do something, he could destroy this world!"

"We can't take everyone." Travis argued, "Not all of us know how to fight."

"I'll take the pack and Lucinda." I said.

"Kaiya and I will stay here, in case something happens." Taiya said.

"I'm coming-"

"No, no your not." Travis interrupted Katelyn. They had a staring contest, and Travis must've won because Katelyn relented with a sigh, and leaned on him.

"I'm staying. So is Kawaii~chan." Zane stated. Kawaii~chan nodded.

"I'm coming." Laurence said.

"I'm staying." Kim sighed.

"Alpha? Is it okay if I stay behind?" I'm not a fighter." Daniel said.

"You, Dottie, and Rilen can stay behind. I know none of you are fighters." I nodded. He sighed in relief.

"Let's hurry." Ein said.

So we all ran.

Aphmau's POV
"Let me go!" I yelled.

"Just shut up!" Garroth yelled back. I was blindfolded and tied, and he was carrying me over his shoulder.

I don't know what exactly triggered it, but suddenly I was crying.

I was pregnant.

I was scared.

I was alone.

I was stressed.

I guess you could say the dam broke.

"Damnit woman! Shut up!" Garroth yelled, dropping me.