Chapter 13: So... That Happened

Before we start,

HO
LY
S***

Also
For the record, I'm allergic to Holy Water, so try not to use too much of it. 

Also, LEMON WARNING and this is probably going to be horrible.

Read at your own risk. I will take zero responsibility for the loss of anyone's innocence. 

Aphmau's POV
"H-Huh?" I felt myself turning a bright red, staring up at him. He smirked and leaned down, nipping at my nose. I squeaked, and covered my blushing mess of a face. He pulled away, sitting on my legs, and grabbing my wrists gently. He pulled them away, and pinned them above me, holding them both in one hand, and caressing my cheek with the other.

I looked away, blushing, and he growled. 

"Not this again." He growled, roughly grabbing my chin and forcing me to look at him. I blinked as he leaned down, kissing me roughly. His hands moved, letting me wrap my arms around his neck, as he slipped them up my shirt. I gasped into the kiss, his touch sending sparks through me. He smirked against my lips, and took the chance to stick his tongue in my mouth. I closed my eyes while he explored it, submitting to him again, just like I always did. He trailed down, running soft kisses along my jaw, down my neck, onto my chest.

"Aaron..." I gasped slightly, as he quickly lifted my shirt off me, tossing it to the side. I squirmed as he ran his hands along my body, half-trying to get away, half-trying to get him to touch me more. 

"Don't fight me~" he whispered seductively into my ear. I bit my lip, stopping my squeal as he nibbled my earlobe. He moved down, kissing my stomach, just above my bellybutton making me flinch, and then trailing softly back up, fingering the lining of my bra. Swiftly, he reached behind me and unclasped it, throwing it to the side, making me gasp and cover myself with a small whimper. 

"Luna..." he murmured, grabbing my arms.

"Don't hide yourself from me..."

I stared up at him, meeting his warm night coloured eyes, with sparkles that looked like stars. He captured me in a gentle light kiss, making me relax, and he pulled my arms away. I flushed, as he pulled away and stared, holding my arms at my side.

"D-don't stare..." I whispered shyly. He nodded, and cupped one of them, leaning down to the other and biting it gently. I bit my lip to stop a moan. He glanced up at me.

"Don't hide your voice from me~" he growled quietly, his warm breath flowing over my breast. I nodded again, and he bit it again, making me moan.

Oh my Irene, I hope Kaiya is asleep.

I gasped as he started to tug on my shorts, pulling them off. I reached up, running my hands up his shirt and managing to pull it off, along with his jacket. He pulled me up against him, as I traced small lines across his abs. My face felt like it was about to explode at any minute. Aaron started to kiss and suck on my neck, making me blush even more. It seemed like he's looking for something. He kissed the bottom of my neck, which sent an intense wave of pleasure through me, causing me to moan and shiver. He kissed the same spot, making me do the same thing again, but moaning louder.

He smirked, and I knew I was done for, but this feels so good, him biting, licking, sucking, and kissing my sweet spot. He finally pulled away, with me breathing a little heavily and my eyes closed. I thin string of saliva connected his mouth and that spot, and he wiped it away.

"Heh, cute." He murmured, tightening his grip around me.

I sighed contently, and he smirked.

"You like that?" He questioned, whispering in my ear. His warm breath made me blush as I nodded. He layed me down, and unbuckled his pants, sliding them off, leaving us both in our underwear. He leaned over me, and caressed the inside of my thighs gently, making me gasp. He smirked, and palmed me through my currently soaking panties, causing me to let out a loud moan.

"Are you okay with this?" He asked worriedly, fingering the lining of them. I nodded, not trusting my voice to work, and he swiftly pulled them down.

He moved down, kissing my thighs. I flinched at how close he was already. He continued to leave warm, soft kisses up and down by thighs. He was teasing me.

"A-Aaron... don't tease..." I begged, as he looked up at me, smirking devilishly.

"As you wish, Luna." He replied. Soon after I felt his lips attach to my core, as I gasped. He kept going, leaving me shivering and moaning loudly from the intense pleasure.

And... things got more heated from there. Let's just say we might have more children joining the story soon.