JenShad forever

Jenny was heartbroken, and couldn't able to figure out the fact what happened to her. She was completely broken and feels useless about the sitation. She laid on the floor and cried, she feels like want to hug someone and cry hard, but  this time, Harshad also not there to embrace her and share her pain .  So she took the pillow in the place of hug and cried. She wiped her tears and got up. Jenny, "why, why...Always things happens with me like this, whom I love the most, left me so early, first my parents, now Harshad..." ..she runs to the balcony and feels the wind on her face..she closed her eyes and feels the presence of him in her eyes , tears rolled from her closed eyes when she recalls him from the first day she met him. She wiped her tears, "Why should I cry for the one who cheated me, who blames  me for the crime which I never did. He didn't even gave a chance to justify my side, that's all he thought about me. But I loved him blindly"
Jenny sobbed. " I don't love him anymore, he is nothing to me" . She took a hard breath. She cried with pain, "but ...but how can I forget him".. She wiped her tears and came inside her room. She went near the table beside the bed to fetch the water. Suddenly the lights turned off. She was afraid . She saw a shadow ran beside her in the room. Jenny asked in a afraid tone, "Who's there, who's ...hm" , her neck was tightened with fear. She took a flower vase from the table in order to attack for her safety. She suddenly senses a hand cups her mouth and grabbed her hip tightly from the behind. Her eyes also closed while grabbing her. She was kidnapped and took to a place in the car. She couldn't able to see anything because her eyes and hands were closed with a cloth and rope. She shouted all the way for help. She used Harshad's name also while shouting for help without her consious. The car stopped suddenly with a grib. Someone opened her eyes , she was shocked to see him. Yes ,as you all were guessed already, it was Harshad . Jenny was angry and stunned, Harshad smiled at her and looked straight into her eyes with curiosity. Jenny, " How dare you to took me like this, .....what the hell you want from me still? , release me now", she shouted.
He took his hand near to her. She jerked back as his hand went to her as she was angry with him. Harshad smiled, " Oh hello, Relax baby. I'm just going to release your hands from the rope !" . Jenny still looked at him with anger, but he enjoyed teasing her. He intentionally went close to her and hugged her to remove the knot from her hands as it was tied from behind. He puts his hand behind her waist where the hands were tied and removed her hand ties. He exhales breath on her cheek and neck to make her uncomfortable in order to tease her while releasing the rope. Jenny lost her control when he went near her . She closed her eyes tightly until he releases her hand , but she still holds the anger with her. Harshad opened the car door and stepped out first.  Harshad asked her hand by showing his hand palm to her to step her out of the car. She refused to give her hand and stepped out on her own. Harshad smiled at her cuteness. They reached a spot where the private boat was arranged. He holds her hand , she refuses him, but he grabs her hand gently and took her to the boat. The boat started and went into the sea.
Jenny, "Now, what you want from me, Did you not done yet, you want torture me and bury me alive or what? ". Harshad's heart was pinched by her words. Harshad, " Please Jenny, don't kill me with your words, I agree that I have done a huge mistake , you are not responsible for all the blame which I have put on you, I'm an idiot".. Jenny cried , "Stop it Harshad, just stop your all revenge dramas, please don't say that this is also the part your of plan ! , because I'm broken , I can't able to handle pain anymore, if I get so, I would die .." .. Harshad puts his finger on her lips, "please, don't say that again, I can't live without you , I have realized that you are innocent, and I want to convey my feelings for you, not to force you in a dilemma "..
Jenny, "But what's the sudden reason, which made you realized ".. Harshad remains silent for a second, tears rolled from his eyes.  Jenny pulled his collar, "Answer me !" , she demanded for his answers. Harshad, " I came to know about you by the private investigatives which I have hired for Rohan's case, but they  made a huge mistake of figuring you as the crime suspect as they saw your photo with him. They didn't got any further proof, so they conclude you as guilty. Just before, they informed me that you're innocent. The photo of you with him was taken in an NGO organization in which you went with a charity trust to his college and you are not connected to this crime ".
Jenny, " So you got a proof ? That I'm not guilty, isn't it ?", she wiped her tears . " Do you know, who've made a huge mistake here? Not them , even not you,  I'm... I have done a big mistake by loving you, I thought you could understand me better than anyone else, but I'm wrong, Trust is important in every relationship, you broke my trust, you broke my heart Harshad ! and this broken heart can't be fixed again " . She turned to leave him but  he holds her hand wrist tightly. Harshad, "Please listen to me, I agree what I have done to you was wrong, but I was not fake to you, I tried my best to fake myself and hide my feelings from you , but again and again you brought the real inside me whenever I stand infront of you , I started falling for you from the very first, before you did, yes Jenny I loved you, and I love you still" . Jenny turned towards him and slapped him with tears. She then hugged him and cried in his arms. Jenny, "Why can't I able to hate you even for a while, you idiot " . Harshad laughed and wiped her tears. Harshad, " This is what you call 'love' my sweetheart" . Jenny smiled, he cupped her face.
Harshad, " Jenny please, don't leave me, stay with me , only you can remove the darkness in me, you can fix me together,  you can make me polite and a better person in front of others, and fix my broken heart, and only you can love me more than anyone in this world, I can't live without your presence and I .. I love you so much, I just wanted to give all my love for the whole life, You have experienced everything in this world, loneliness, tears, sleepless nights and pain ,everything. Now I just want to fill only the goodness and happiness in your soul which you deserves . I want to spend every minute with you for the rest of my life ."
Jenny shed a happy tears, " I love you Harshad , you are my -------"
" --Everything " , Harshad completes the sentence. Jenny laughed . Harshad, " I promise you that I don't leave you alone at any situation and I love you-- "
They both holds their face and rest their heads on each others head and smiled. Harshad slowly pressed her chin upwards and touched her lips with his.  He could feel the same softness on her lips which makes him go more crazy on her. Jenny holds his head and pulls him closer towards her and they started kissing passionately. Their breaths hits each other and their soul combined!.
They broke the kiss. Harshad took the swim helmets and throws to Jenny. "Swim with me " he said that by holding her waist. 
"No matter what , I'll always hold you, you'll be mine, and I'm yours" . He pulled her close be wrapping his arm around her. She surrender herself in his arms.
Jenny, "Forever ?"
Harshad, " Forever !"
The next moment ,they both experienced how to swim in the ocean of love. After their union,  Harshad and Jenny was graduated from the university . Harshad take over the lead of his companies and Jenny was his partner now. They made their couple's name Jenny and Harshad as JenShad for their company's name.They got married and Jenny lived with him happily and got all her happiness which she craved for, throughout her life. Same in Harshad's case. Two broken hearts found each others parts 💔+💔=❤. Everyday was a new day, and every minute was a happy minute for them. Like we used to say in every happy ending that, ' The happily ever after'. Like that, they lived a happily ever after life together.
The End.

Thankyou for all who read my story and gave me this much of gud response and feedbacks. This story is all about how Harshad's hatred turned into love and this love leads him to the right path where he finds his true love Jenny.
Destiny always brought two peoples together , if they are meant to be made for each other.