Crazy steps ?

*At the class room*
"Hey girls, would you like to join us for the party today evening ? , A random girl of a richy gang asked Jenny and Julie with a rotten attitude.
Julie, "Party ? cool !, but what's the reason for the party suddenly? " .
"Well, party needs no reasons honey ... Let's paint the town red !" , the girl said with exciting voice. Julie, " ohoo, It's a gud idea" .
Jenny, "Like seriously ! Have you guys forget , we have a huge performance for tommorow's culturals?
The girl , " Relax honey, Let your hair down ! , and have a whale of time " . The girl left saying that without waiting for the reply, demanding them to come.
Jenny looked at Julie, "But --" .
Julie, "Relax babe, what's your problem with the party? .Honey,it's just a word which starts with "P".. Don't be such a party-pooper ". Jenny exhausted when Julie burst a laugh.

*At the evening"
Julie dressed herself for the party and busy doing stuffs at her makeups. Jenny laid on her bed with her phone, showing no interest for getting ready for the party. Julie, "WTF, you not even dressed yet, Whatever, I'm going honey !" .
Jenny didn't cared her sentence. She suddenly skipped a heart beat when Harshad's message popped at top of the mobile screen. She touched it to see with no delay.

Harshad's msg , "Hey, Ready for the party?"
Jenny smiled and typed him a reply , " yes, Already !"
Harshad, "See you at the venue then !"

Jenny smiled and jumped from the bed . she rushed to the washroom immediately to get ready. She gets dressed and checked herself in the mirror and urged Julie to leave fast.
Julie get surprised, " Why so hurry honey, I'm confused, you're changing your decisions ,faster than an 2 mins noodles !!! " Jenny smiled and pulled her to leave.

*At party venue*
All the rich badass gang were roaming around the cold table and bar counters .
All the men dressed in a tuxedo as a dress code.
Harshad searched Jenny everywhere by looking around. But he did'nt spotted her.All the girls were fallen for his handsome look in the tuxedo. The girls complimented his look and tried to flirt with him. But he didn't gave a damn about it as his eyes were searching for his Jenny. He sat with Ashwin and placed his mobile on the table . He rubbed his hands as the evening was filled with an cold moisture climate. He suddenly freezed his face as he feel the presence of Jenny there, he turned towards the side and realized that his Jenny was already standing there. He got up and slowly approached her.
She wores a red dress. Her outfit suits her figure perfectly. She tied her hair in a bun leaving some curls. She looks like a complete fashion diva .He lost at her until she waves at him. She gazzed deep into his eyes. Harshad shuffled his thoughts reminding that he was there on a plan. But he couldn't stop gazing her eyes deeply.
Jenny intialized a talk, " So ?" . Harshad breaked his thoughts and guide his hands towards the table to sit, by giving her a cute smile. Jenny followed his instruction.
All sat with their gangs accordingly . Julie and Ashwin suggested to play a truth or dare game. They enjoyed playing the game for a while. As soon as the music started, all were enjoying by dancing with their pairs. Harshad and Jenny were still sitting. Harshad shows his hand palm to Jenny asking , " Would you like to make a crazy steps with me tonight?" He smirked a smile and looked her eyes. Jenny, " Crazy steps ?" . She blushed , "Is this the way you ask for a dance? Impressed !". She smiled and gave her hands to him.
Harshad ruled her hands , and started to dance by holding her gently. He placed his hands around her hip and grabbed her towards him , they started to dance passionately. Jenny breathed heavily ,as she went near him. Her face went towards his shoulder, she felt his fragrance. She loved to smell it. She closed her eyes by grabbing his shoulder tightly like a child hug her mom with protection. She felt safe in his arms. His raw beard squeezed her cheek softly , She pressed her fingers on his shoulder . Harshad could feel the same warmth in him. He gently touched her hip and pulled her back to make an eye contact. He rotates her and pulled her back to his shoulder without breaking the eye which is filled with only love and gentleness this time. He make his final lifting to end the dance.

Jenny took off her hands fron his shoulder immediately after the music ends ,as she came back to the consicious.

Everyone finished their dinner. All greeted the night and came down to the ground floor of the venue where the car parked. Most of them left one by one by waving byes to each other. Julie asked Harshad to drop Jenny as She go with Ashwin. Julie , " okay then, shall we leave Ashwin? ".Ashwin nodded and they left.
Harshad, "Let's move?". Jenny, " yeah!" .. But --, wait ! ". Hardshad, " Everything okay ?". Jenny slapped her forehead, " Oops ! I guess I forgot my phone there, let me get it back ". Hardshad, " ok, Let me come with you. "
Jenny, " It's okay, you wait here, I'll be back in a minute". Jenny went back to the party hall , she finds her phone on the table. She picked it , the place was dark as the lights turned off after the party. No one was there except her .
She rushed towards the lift as she got her phone. Jenny, " why should I come alone here, I should come with Harshad, god , let me first get the hell out of here" . she pressed the lift button nervously as she sweat hard due to fear. Suddenly a sound cracked from the top roof of the lift, the lights were completely gone and the lift stopped. She gets nervous and struggled to breath. She took her phone to message Harshad to tell him . To her bad luck, her battery was dead. Her hands get cold , her knees collapsed to fall on the floor, she sat there with fear. She breathed heavily, she feels like her heart is going to stop. She shouted for help. She lost her hope in the dark. A light beam came from the edge of the lift door. She slowly opened her eyes and she recognize a voice of Harshad shouting her name. The lift opened and Harshad was there to her rescue.

( Sorry for the late updates. I know its very long time that I have uploaded last, and some of you may felt really annoyed , but thankyou for those who really appreciated my work and encouraged me to continue, this one is for you !!!
I'll be uploading hereafter regularly, only few parts are left, so stay tuned ❤)