Chapter 4

Alexandria's POV

At home there was absolutely nothing to do, no one to talk to. Well there was always my mother but she wasn't coming home until an hour later.

I guessed food was the best answer. "Please have some type of junk food!" I asked my kitchen, then looked around. With no luck, I decided to go to Walgreen to get a quart of ice cream and maybe some cookies.

I walked out the parking lot and sat by the curb, dipping chocolate chip cookies in vanilla ice cream. I didn't even care if i got fat. I've always been tired of being the nice girl. I always was, I never really cursed and I got perfect grades. Until lately, I haven't fought anyone verbally or hit someone physically. Maybe it just took a butthead of a boyfriend to bring it out of me.

"Alex?"  I heard Khorena ask.

I looked down and sighed.

She sat down next to me with the same thing I was eating. "I didn't kiss him." I heard her say softly.

"Looked alot like that to me." I said, covering the side where she sat so I couldn't look at her face with my head down.

"I mean I did but I wasn't the one to...you know...make the first move." I heard a small pop, she probably just opened her ice cream.

I shook my head "Then why didn't you pull away, from where i was standing you two were making out."

Khorena sighed "Yeah I should've pulled away quicker, I was just really confused but thats not  really an excuse."

"It wasn't" I agreed. My steam towards her started to calm down. I couldn't stay mad at her and she wasn't the one to kiss him anyways. Taylor was the main enemy, and Khorena was just a pawn. "I'm sorry I slapped you."

"It's ok Alex, I understand why you did it." She reassured me

i moved the curtain of hair I put between us and looked at her cheek, it was a bit red. "I'm really sorry, I just was so angry that you wouldv'e done something like that."

Khorena hugged me tightly, God I missed her so much. 

"It's a quarter to eleven, wanna go home and do a marathon on What not to Wear?' she asked me.

I nodded then felt a tap on the shoulder, turning around I saw a very attractive boy

"Uhm hi" he smiled "I just uhm, wow your as pretty as they have in the magazines.

"I think you have the wrong girl." I said polietly, everyone said I looked horrable in those magazines.

He blushed sweetly "sorry pardon me, you just look alot like Alexandria, the girl dating Taylor Lautner."

I rose my eyebrows "I am Alexandria and I was dating Taylor lautner."

"Uhm wow was?" he asked "he broke up with you?"

"Whats the difference?" I sighed "If he broke up with me then theres something wrong with me, I broke up with him and I'm going to have something wrong with me when the general public see's he's single."

The guy nodded "yeah, true. The public is really a hard crowd to please so i just don't bother anymore."

Where was this guy before I met taylor!, "Thankyou for seeing it for the way it really is." I smiled

"My name is Joshua" he smiled "Want to uh..maybe grab a coffee or something?"

"sure when?" I said pulling out my phone 

Talking he passed his phone to me "I was thinking tomorrow, would that be good to you...I mean for you!" he blushed as I gave him back his phone.

I giggled and smiled "yeah it would be fine"