Chapter 11

hello my fabulous readers!!!!!!.....Again you managed to reach the limit real fast...so here's the next chapter that you guys totally deserve!

*********************************************************************************************

SIRENA'S POV

~Nightmare~

The nightmare was one of the worst ones I've ever had. It was of that fateful night when Jayden had come to that prison which they called a room. I couldn't  

believe it. The guy I trusted my life with, the one I could do anything for was the one who was abusing me right now.

Jayden was like a predator. He came into the room and slowly shut the door, all the time looking at my face and enjoying the pain and horror I felt. Whatever happened to that sweet, caring guy with whom I fell head over heels in love with?  

I still hoped there was a part of him that still loved and cared for me. So I pathetically cried and begged him to take me away from this hell hole.  

His only answer was to smirk evilly and strike me hard across the face. I fell to the floor and felt a bruise forming on my cheek.

Jayden proceeded to remove all his clothes and before I knew, he was on top of, ripping away at the shred of cloth I had on my body.

That was where it all began. Of course I begged him to stop, but he turned a deaf ear to all my pleas.

After he had had his fill, he began pulling and yanking at my hair and kicking me all over. When I started crying harder, he threw me against the wall, kicked me repeatedly and finally left the room.

~Nightmare Ends~

I woke up screaming, thrashing and crying as usual. This had become a bad habit. I curled up into a ball and waited for the pain to subsidise, all the while sobbing pathetically. I hated being weak, but these nightmares were too much for me to handle.

I was crying so hard that I didn't even notice someone come into the room.  

Warm, strong and familiar arms enveloped me and murmured comforting words. It was Adrien...I could smell his unique scent. It was very soothing and I felt drowsy.

I'll have to remember to thank Adrien in the morning was my last thought before I fell into a dreamless sleep.

~Next morning~

I got up and tried to stretch. But my body could not move. There were strong arms holding me in place. I didn't bother to see who it was. All I could see were those muscular arms. My mind was racing and remembering the events and horrors of Jayden's place. On impulse, I jumped quickly out of the bed, pushing the other body on the floor as I was jumping.

The guy landed with a thud and muttered an "oof!".

When i heard the voice I remembered. Oops! I was at the Storm's place and that guy was adrien. I hyperventilated waay too fast.

"I'm so sorry!..Really..I thought you were...Never mind" I said quickly. I can't believe I was about to tell him about Jayden and the other things!. Stupid mouth..I had to keep my trap shut.

" 's okay. I'll just go and take a shower. Get ready fast, we're already late" he said, glancing at the bedside clock. He started going out of the room, when I stopped him,  

"Err..um...Thanks for yesterday night" I said haltingly.

"No problem" he said. I was just thinking how sweet he had been, when he had to open his big mouth and ruin it all