Chapter 20 !

It's my twentieth chapter!!! Woohoo!

Here goes nothing.. Enjoy!

And please don't hate Adrien. He's just a little confused and stupid right now.

****************************************************************************************************************

ADRIEN'S POV

Okay...I was feeling positively rotten now. My behaviour was inexcusable, angry or not. And apparently Sirena thought so too, because she had ignored me the whole day, pretending as though I didn't even exist and went about her own business, hanging out with that Skye girl and that gay guy.

I won't lie. It hurt bad. Real bad...like tear my heart out, stomp on it, have it mauled by a bear and then get it run over by a truck. And the worst part was that I could have prevented this.

Maybe I could still do some damage control. But I had seen the look on Sirena's face when Courtney had attacked my lips, and it didn't look like she was going to forgive me that easily.

But I was going to try. I was never going to give up on her.

I love her.....

****~~~****

SKYE'S POV

Sirena had been so aloof today. She was always so much fun. But after her short vacation, she looked so depressed.

I liked this girl already. I had already formed such a strong bond with her. She was sweet and caring, and actually listened to all my ramblings.

I didn't want her to be like this.

I wanted to find out the reason to her depression, and if there was something I was good at, it was digging up stuff about people.

****~~~***

SIRENA'S POV

I was feeling crushed, but tried not to show it.

Apparently I wasn't so good at hiding my sadness, as Skye figured it out.

We were in the middle of science when she blurted out "What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing!" I said brightly.

Skye frowned, but didn't say anything else.

Why was I letting stupid, arrogant, cocky Adrien ruin everything? How does it matter to me if Courtney smashes her lips to Adrien's?

I promised myself that I won't let that guy affect me, but it was proving to be very difficult.

I had already started to care for him.

ADRIEN'S POV

I had already formulated a plan to soften Sirena, and I wanted to start it. But I couldn't because Courtney was stuck to me like a leech.

Why the hell do I even put up with this wh*re? I'm pretty sure she must have cheated on me at least a hundred times, but I didn't have any proof.

Oh, who cares. It was Sirena I cared about now. I must as well as dump her.

"Err...umm..Courtney we sorta need to talk." I started hesitantly.

"Sure. Wassup?" she said, then giggled for no reason.

Really...how dense was I? Why was I even dating her? What did I even see in her?

"I want to break up with you! ....umm...so we're not going out now?" I blurted, and then ended the sentence questioningly.

What was wrong with me? Why was I asking her?

"Courtney, we're over." I said again, more confidently. Much better. I really did s*ck at breakups.

And then I readied myself for the shrieking. 3...2...1...here it goes.

"What??? B..bbuuu..But we are perfect! I mean you're a famous footballer and I'm a cheerleader! It couldn't get netter. Who are you leaving me for? Is it that horrid new little sl*t who I saw at your place? That charity case? I'm so much better than her! She's all fake! That sick wh*re stealing you away from me! I'll make her life hell! That..." she shrieked constantly, and then was interrupted by a musical and angry voice.

"Who do you think you're calling a wh*re? It's you who need a lesson on what's clothes and what's a scrap of thin cloth. I didn't do anything. Don't you dare drag me into this!" Sirena shouted at her, her eyes blazing with fury. And then those blazing eyes turned on me "And you! Letting her carry on her crappy rant. You it's not true, and you very well know who's the sl*t here. You better keep your girlfriend in control, or you know what damage I could inflict on her."

"Ex-girlfriend."I muttered. Apparently not so softly, because loud and audible gasps rose across the hall.

"Whatever." Sirena said, and then stomped off, obviously furious with me for letting Courtney say sh*t about her and not stopping her.

I sighed. Strike two. I had to tread carefully now.

I really hoped my plan was good enough.

****************************************************************************************************************

There. I finally uploaded. I know you all must be furious with me and I'm so sorry. But another set of exams just popped up, and they just ended. So I uploaded as soon as I could.

Please excuse all errors, if any, because I wrote it in a hurry.

Vote.

Comment.

Fan!!!

Thanks!