The BAD girl is always more fun. - ch 20

Chapter 20-

Madison-

I didn't know what to do. I saw it in his eyes. I don't want to because my realization would be so much more easier that way. It took me a while to actually go over the whole thing in my head. I mean I had heard the guy I think I might love say he hated me...yet I heard it in his voice and saw it in his eyes. He really didn't mean it. Yet one part of his speech stuck with me more than any other part...the part that brought me to my realization. I looked out my car window as I sat in the locked garage of Georg and Rosie. I got out of the car, still somewhat in a daze. I didn't see Jeremy in any of our classes the rest of the day, yet his face kept popping up in my mind as if he was right next to me.

I slid out of the locked garage and onto the street. As I looked around it wasn't hard to see Jeremy was right 'unlike a normal girl I couldn't just drive to her house after school or on the weekend, no because if I did that I would most likely get shot, mugged or killed!' being around me was to hazards. I never let anyone get this close to me, ever! I don't let them have sleep over's at my house, I don't share a bed with them, I don't get all hot and sweaty with them in my sister and brothers schools hall ways...I don't drag them into the dangers in my life. Then as if god himself was trying to prove that statement right, a blade went to my throat "give me all your money" said the mugger from behind. I rolled my eyes at yet another fail attempt at my life and/or my money " I would give you my money if I had any, which I don't, but I bet you have some, like with a given rule in humanity you always have SOMETHING, but me in which I have nothing less then negative, yet I guess that is still something, so if you want negative with in the case of you asking me for money would most likely me a negative...hey look I made a punny joke!" the knife eased back a little and the guy in the mask turned so he could look at me, I gave him my most crazy look...which in this situation was a weird looking smile.

I hid my fear well, and when the guy was confused enough to move the knife slightly away my hand shot out and socked him in the jaw. He fell to the ground unconscious. I HATE muggers. I pushed him into a corner so when he woke up he wouldn't be sprawled on the ground like a corps, I also made sure he was still breathing, because when they say 'one punch can kill' they're not messing around. I then preceded in making a hasty path over to my apartment. I jumped up and over the right stairs and walked in all the right places so I didn't fall through the week floor boarding. I pushed open the door and chucked my things wherever.

I continued on to sit on my bed and put my knees to my chest and head onto of my knees. I looked like one of those crazy people who sat with strait jackets rocking back and forward in a padded room, as I tried to hold back the heart wrenching emotion. It wasn't so hard while others where around, but by myself it hurt a lot to think about all the 'could have's', 'would have's' and 'should have's' of today's events. I don't know how long I was curled up for, but I will admit this I let a few tears be spilt as I went over and over the realization that I was a danger to the ones I cared about.

About 8 ish I cleaned myself up and decided to go make dinner for Georg and Rosie, it's been a long time since I have had a nice dinner with them...then tomorrow I will go and see Shaklee, ask her how the photos came out...

I trailed off into a daze as I go dressed and went to visit Georg and Rosie. I was making a plan in my head...and that plan seemed to include a lot of things...a lot of things that will keep me preoccupied in a good way while I try to hid my broken heart from the world, no one needed to see it.

**************************************************

Jeremy's P.O.V

To put the cherry on the top of today's events I found my sister and Kirin, after I got late back from sitting down with Oscar as he yelled at me about what an ass I am, how ignorant I am, how stupid and...well just how stupid I am really. After he yelled at me I kind of left and drove to the coffee shop where, on her first day of school she left me stranded, and I tried to think of a plan, yet none would come to mind. Not a single plan good enough for her, for Madison. No matter what she says she will always be Madison to me, my Madison...ok so getting a little off track here. So I get home just as the suns setting to see Cat smile like a mega watt light bulb and tell Kirin she felt the same way...then Kirin asked 'so does this mean you'll be my girl friend' and my sister responded by kissing his cheek softly. Kirin then blushed a bright red and to make my presence know I said the first thing that came to my mind "it's good someone in our family isn't doomed with relationships. Now I'm going to wallow in self pity and hatred " and with that I walked to my room and I feel to sleep with a collapsed sigh on my bed.