The BAD girl is always more fun. - Bonus Chapter (Cat's P.O.V)

BONUS CHAPTER.

Hey everyone this is a bonus chapter as I had a lot of fun writing for cat P.O.V. So here is some more in her view and a little bit more of her and Kirin and Tess and the truth about Cat's real self. Oh and for all those who questioned the heels and dress style of Cat and Tess. Well they are rich the school. They are all in the public eye and well they are around 13/14 ish so it's not to bad.

Any ways I should really stop blabbing on and here you go.

*************************************************************************

Chapter Bonus-

Cat. P.O.V-

I was still in a daze after the twins had gotten their schedules; only to fine we all had the exact same. I would have to thank my parents for that one. We where almost at our first class, English, when I started to snap out of it. Tess was on my right hand side blabbing on about how she loved P.E and couldn't wait until the end of the day when we would all go shopping together. Then on my left, with his arm still around my waist, hand resting on my hip. I still couldn't believe someone had stood up to Lacey Brown and won, and an even more shocking thing was that the someone they stood up for was ME!

I could see we where about 5 meters from the door and that's when it all hit me. They actually stood up for me...I may actually have some friends now who actually like me and are not wanting money, favors or to get closer to my brothers. I stopped, causing Tess to pause her ramblings and Kirin to break his hold. They both stood in front of me then at the same time said "what's wrong?" I couldn't help the smile that broke across my face ear to ear "you guys stood up for me!" I practically shouted at them. They both looked confused, but before they could speak their minds I jumped forward throwing my arms around them "thank you so much" I said and after a few seconds they both hugged me back "any time Cat" said Tess with a smile and just then the pervert had to ruin the moment "well I will do it so much more often if you keep letting me touch you so much" I instantly pulled away from him "ugh KIRIN!" I said and then grabbed both of their hands pulling them into the class.

The teacher didn't say anything. They never did. I got perfect A+ and sometimes I never even did the work. I hated it I worked hard at everything, but because of my money and power I never even knew if I deserved it. The class looked at me and the new students with shock and awe. I had to admit the twins where beautiful. Especially Kirin, wait WHAT?! Bad Cat, bad! We sat at the back where I normally sit, the class rooms where big so nobody actually needed or wanted to sit with in 4 seat of me ever, well all but some kids who where weirdo out there, or even the mysterious ones "good morning class, looks like we have two new students today, would you like to introduce yourselves?" I was about to tell the teacher they wouldn't, but Cat jumped out of her chair and stood on it "My name" she said pointing to herself with her thumb "Is Tess Rice, if you mess we me or any of my family or friends I will put you in hospital" she said with the biggest smile on her face and said it in the most sweets tone that it actually took me a few seconds to realize what she had said "Tessa sit down" chuckled Kirin, Tess huffed and glared at her brother as she sat back down "don't call me that" she hissed at him. He rolled his eyes.

Kirin then stood up. I saw all the girls practically swoon over him, I wanted to laugh at them and I almost did, but Kirin started to talk "I apologies to you all." He said pointing to his sister he had this look of pure charm on his face...player! "I'm Kirin and that was my twin sister Tess, We just got here yesterday and we are living with Cat, I'm her new boyfriend, sorry ladies" he said with a shrug and all the girl in the class shot me death glares. My jaw dropped "Like hell I am! you perv" I almost yelled at him. Everyone was looking confused, Tess decided to take it upon herself to clear it up "my brother is kind of in love with Cat" she said Kirin just sent his sister a glare but sent the rest of the girl in the class a wink and I thought if they were standing they would have been so weak in the knees they would have fallen over. "Oh my god can you guys just shut up please" I hissed at them both, Tess and Kirin gave me puppy dog looks and simultaneously said "sorry Kitty" usually I don't let people give me nick names but with the twins I didn't mind.