⇒ Chapter 7

ASHLEY BENSON AS GABI AND CHACE CRAWFORD AS ZACK

Chapter 7

"Taco Bill first!" Sam took a sharp turn towards left making me fall onto his lap.

"G-T-F-O!" He squealed taking his hands off the steering wheel and holding them up like a teenage girl who touched something disgusting.

"PUT YOUR HANDS ON THE WHEEL, ANDERSON!" Carly yelled from the back.

He slammed his hands on the wheel and steered us back onto the right side of the road.

"Shit, you dick goblin." I swore sitting back up in my seat.

"Dick goblin?" Carly asked from behind me incredulously.

"Taco Bell!" Sam sung as we pulled into the Taco Bell car park.

"Did you bring money?" Sam asked me while we walked to the fast food restaurant. Carly and Griff decided to stay in the car but gave me a list of what they wanted with money.

"I'm only buying you your Baja Blast, remember?" I looked at him pointedly.

Sam's face fell into one of sadness and he stopped in the middle of the car park.

"I don't have any money for tacos!" He wailed.

"Shut up you cock-juggling thundercunt!" I hissed grabbing his arm, "I'll pay for your damn tacos just shut up and keep walking."

Sam laughed and skipped beside me all the way to the counter, which concerned me. No sane teenage boy skips.

I ordered all the food, which I got incredulous looks from, and handed over the money. Sam was sitting quietly at a table playing on his phone.

"Order 69!" The register chick called.

Sam got up and helped my carry the food while snickering about how I always ended up having order 69. It was true. At McDonalds, Nandos, Taco Bell, you name it, I'll have order 69.

We were in the car again and everyone had their food. Sam drove us to the main mall in NY and kept grumbling about how his food was getting cold. I told him that I could eat it so it wouldn't be cold and he shut up.

••••••

"So what's happening with you and Axel?" Griff asked as we walked through the mall.

"He wants to meet me tonight." I told her sighing.

"How do you gel about him though?" She pressed.

"I'm nowhere near strong enough to ignore the mate bond." I said unhappily.

"I think you should give him a second chance. I mean, obviously not for free, but lay out some fair rules and if he can follow them, let him in." She smiled softly.

Carly and Sam had gone looking for my birthday present, since it was coming up next week. I was finally turning eighteen and becoming an adult.

"I guess. He did hurt me though. A lot." I pondered.

"Maybe, if you show signs of forgiving him, he'll change." Griffin hugged me reassuringly.

"Let's go find Carly and Sam." I smiled at my best friend and we set off to search for the other two.

When we found them, Carly was in Vicky's and Sam was standing outside pouting.

"Are you guys ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah. Carly! Come on!" Sam shouted inside the store.

"I'm coming!" She yelled back.

Less than a minute later, we were all walking back to Sam's Jeep. Carly bought something from Vicky's but she wouldn't show any of us.