chapter 4 father find out

Jonathan P.o.v

Jahnathan Clarissa I'm home I hear our father shout I haven't really been out my room since me and Clarissa's first time God she was so tight I walk down the stairs seeing Clary for the first time in 3 days. I would not let her in my room after that I had hurt her.I had bruised her hip were I had held her so tightly. She was dressed in a dark colored see through blouse with noting but a dark lace bra on under it with a thigh skirt and knee high boots. She was really making me regret not letting her in my room but I refuse to let myself hurt my little sister again. She smiled at our father and hugged him and I shook his hands father It's nice to see you I say. You to Valentine says back. How was my baby girl while I was gone he says turning to Clary. She looks at him and smiles I was Good daddy. I had slot of fun me and Jonathan went to lake Lynn while you were gone he was vary bossy she said the lie with perfect ease it was interesting to watch her. I'm going to go up time my room and draw daddy ok baby girl I love you. Love you to daddy.I watch as my sister slowly walk to her room I'm going to go to my room to father. OK Jonathan he says.

Clary's p.o.v

I lay in my room in my bed crying my brother said he hated me. Said he didn't love me. How could he use me like that like I was nothing. Tears run in a steady stream down my face I close my eyes a Welcome the blackness that comes. I wake to the feeling of warmth beside me I turn around and see my brother looking at me laying in my bed. What are you doing in here I say tears now running down my face. Clary I'm Sorry I do love you but I had hurt you those bruises I hated myself when I seen them. It made me realize I could hung you slot. Jonathan hold me I beg him. Of course he says his arms coming around to circle my hips. I love you I whisper. I love you to he says and I drift to a dreamless sleep.

3 weeks later Clary p.o.v

I am siting on the bathroom tiles letting myself cry over the positive pregnancie test that I am holding I throw it in the can and walk out the bathroom. I walk to Jonathan's room wiping the tears from my face and forcing myself to smile. I knock on his door and he says come in I walk in and tell him I'm pregnant he smiles and says that's amazing I'm so glad. I'm scared Jonathan I say as I let him pull me into an embrace. I feel utterly exhausted and I tell him. He takes my hand and kisses my face as he lead to his bed and I fall asleep on his chest.

That night at dinner clary p.o.v

We sit and we start eating Dad is suddenly silent really silent. Is something wrong Dad I ask Clarissa Why did I find a pregnancy test in the bathroom There's only one female that lives in this House and I pretty sure Jonathan is not pregnant. Father I,I,I,I,I, don't Clarissa let's go to the punishment room. I stand and walk with my father he has never whipped me before. But Jonathan has told me about it.your 16 Clarissa you should not be having sex let along be pregnant. I will not use the demon metal on you but your gonna be whipped and your not aloud to be healed got it if I find out you are healed I will whip you again OK he says. OK I say pull your shirt off Clarissa. I do as I'm told and the whip comes down splitting my skin I scream.

Jonathan's p.o.v

I hear the first scream and I wince. I listen to scream after scream after scream I wince everytime I hear a new one.3 hours later Clarissa comes up and father tells me to help he up the stairs but that I'm not allowed to heal her. were leaving today we can't stay here now. I don't tell her yet though. I get her to the room and pull her shirt up. What I see scares me half to death. Her whole back is bleeding all the flesh peeled off I'm discusted. I feel sick. I turn away and walk to the bathroom emptying my stomach in the toilet. Dear God what did he to her. I start packing I put an iratze on her. I have her make a portal and we leave going to a place father didn't know I bought my apartment In new York. Clay's a month pregnant I think to myself.