chapter 3 relization

Jonathan's p.o.v

As I stare at her I realize she is right. I smile she looks confused. Why are you smiling she whispers. I play with her stomach because I could have just gotten you pregnant. Yea so Why are you smiling Jonathan because u could be concieving my baby at this vary moment and I love you and we just had sex for the first time so I am happy. I want a baby with you Clary Oh she says and smiles when u put it that way it makes me happy to Lol I said. Clary you know you everything to me right your really important to me.

8:00 the next mourning Jonathan's p.o.v

I wake up before Clary and I notice the big purple dots on her hip fuck I say Witch Wakes Clary up. what Clary says get out Clarissa I say my voice loud enough that she jumps whats wrong Jonathan she says I don't love you I hate you just get out my room. She looks at me tears in her eyes fine I can't believe I let you have sex with me I fucking hate you Jonathan don't ever touch me again I hate u I can't believe you would have sex with me and throw me away like some fucking cheep whore off the street. Fuck u don't ever talk to me again she screams in my face tears running down her cheeks. I can't believe you used me like that she says and runs out my room. A tear slips down my face but I lock my door.