3.4

Couple days have past, and all i wanted was Calum. I never knew how important he'd be to me. I guess Calum is the sun and i'm the moon. The only reason i'm not with him is because of Summer. He's been messaging her everyday like how he was to me. He stopped texting me, and he also stopped trying to talk to me.

Calum was sitting in front of me, Luke was sitting next to me across from Ashton as we all were on our phones. Michael was sleeping as we were travelling to another city.

"I can't believe someone actually lied saying having sex with my friend was a mistake, when they simply still message each other everyday" I mumble which caught Calum, Luke, and Ashton's attention.

"What did you say?" Ashton asked.

"I can't believe someone actually lied saying having fucking sex with my best friend was a mistake and yet they still message each other everyday!" I repeat loudly.

I looked straight at Calum and shook my head in disappointment. I got up from my spot and walked towards the bathroom. I lock the door and sat on the floor.

"Shay, we need you" Luke said in the other side of the door.

"For what?" I ask.

"Just open the door" Luke said.

I sign and get up off the floor and opened the door.

"Put this on, because we're doing autographs at the mall here" Luke said handing me a jacket with the name "Security" printed at the back.

"So i'm going to be your guys is security?" I furrow my eyebrows and Luke nodded his head.

"Put it on" Luke said, and I did as told.

I tied my hair up into a messy bun, and Luke put dark black shades that doesn't show my eyes. He gave me a walkie-talkie which I had to use to communicate with the other securities.

"You don't even look like Shay" Luke chuckled and I did also.

Ashton, Michael, and Calum had their own security guards and i was Luke's.

I walked out first and Luke followed behind me. The fans started to scream once they saw Luke.

Luke grabs my hand and held it. I started to lead him to the front entrance of the mall.

I opened the door for Luke as he rushed inside. I had to stand at the door to make sure none of the fans tried to get inside.

After 15 minutes of standing at the door my walkie-talkie went off.

"Shay we are ready let the fans in" John said.

"Alright" i reply.

Me and the other security Josh opened the doors at the same time letting the fans in.

After all the fans went in, I headed towards the tables where the boys were.

I stand next to the end of the table watching the boys sign posters and their '5 seconds of summer' album for the fans.

I look at Calum, and he was looking at me as he waited for a fan to go to him. I look away as I heard Luke clear his throat.

After hours of standing at the mall we finally headed to a restaurant. I still had to wear this security jacket and the shades.

"Shay, your going to have to come stand outside at the door with me so no fans could come in" Josh said.

"Okay" I say getting up from the table and headed outside with Josh.

"We're probably going to be out here for hours" I chuckle.

"Actually your going to be outside her for hours" Josh smirked and headed inside.

As I watch him go inside Luke looked confused to why Josh was inside. Josh started talking to them and Luke looked away and Josh sat down.

The waitress when to the table and Josh ordered food as he received his drink. He turned around to look at me, and he lifted up his drink and drank some.

I honestly didn't wanna be here so i started walking away. As i was walking by the windows of the restaurant Luke kept looking at me but i looked away quickly.

It felt like i walked around the whole city but I didn't. It turned the evening when I found myself at a beach. I was sitting in the sand eating frozen yogurt as i watched the sunset.

The best way to end a shitty day.

~~

a/n; just thought i'd do a double update because i'm busy all week with this festival that's going on.

The next chapter is the surprise chapter and i will be updating that in 3 hours.