2.5

December 1st, 2015

Calum's Pov

"You miss her a lot, don't you?" Luke questioned and I nod my head.

"Are you guys dating?" Ashton asked, and I nodded my head. "Since when?" he added.

"Since November 14th."

"Six days before my birthday" Michael said budding into the conversation.

"Has she texted you at all today?" Luke asked, and I look at my phone.

"She last texted me on..." I pause. "November twenty-seven" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Oh my-"

"What is it now Luke?" Ashton rolled his eyes.

"Shay Hastings, seventeen year old girl has been in a car crash and is in critical condition" Luke says, reading the news on his phone. "There's even a video!"

Luke clicked the video and we all gathered around him and watched.

Shay was in the passenger seat with someone who's face was blurred out.
They left a coffee shop and stopped at a red light, once the light turned green they were about to make a turn until a semi-truck driving it's top speed collided with the vehicle completely hitting Shay's side, and sent the vehicle rolling twice landing on it's hood.

The video ended, and my hand was covering my mouth. I get up from my spot and walk into the washroom.

"Cal" Luke started.

"Go away" I babble.

The bus stops, and the sound of screaming fans could be heard. Tears started rolling down my cheeks.

"Change of plans Jim, take us to the nearest airport and get us on the next flight to Sydney, Australia"