Chapter 2

>>  We kissed with passion as it slowly turned into a hungry kiss

..>>  We kissed with passion as it slowly turned into a hungry kiss.

    He flipped us over so that i was on my back, he started to kiss me again. His kisses slowly trailed down to my neck, to my chest, to my stomach. He went over to my thighs and kissed the inner part of them. I let out a soft moan, which caused him to lift his head and say;

Jimin: Oh, are you feeling needy? -- Before i could respond to him, i felt him sliding my panties off, and of course he enjoyed the sight. It had been a week since we got to do anything like this. I was dripping wet for him. Jimin tossed my panties across the room, then with his thumb he began circling on my clit. This sudden touch caused me to arch my back a little. He seen that i was enjoying it so he leaned back up and told me to look at him, which i did. He slid a finger inside me while looking at me in my eyes, i bit my lip at what he did and that made him go crazy. Another finger was added and i through my head back and closed my eyes to the pleasurable feeling. His fingers began to slide in and out of me, i start to moan and arch my back, after a bit he comes to my face and puts his fingers in my mouth so i can taste myself.

Jimin: Are you ready?

Y/N: Y-yes.. -- I say back and without hesitation he grabs my face to kiss me and it got intense. He broke off the kiss to take off my top lingerie. He takes a few seconds to admire my body then he cups my boob with his mouth on the other. Jimin knew it was a kink of mine, i couldn't wait any longer for him.

Y/N: Jimiiin.. - I pleaded.

Y/N: Why are you teasing me??

Jimin: Do you really want it?

Y/N: Yes. -- I said right after he asked me.

Jimin: Beg. -- He said with a commanding but sexy voice.

Y/N: Please Jimin.. I really want it!

He loved watching me whine and beg for him.

He finally took off his boxers & put his cock at my entrance. He looked at me.

Y/N: Please. -- I said once more. Without warning he thrusted into me, causing me to gasp loudly. He started slow but his pace got faster after hearing me moan his name. It wasn't long before we both reached our high. Afterward he fell to the side of me sighing, he gave me another kiss and said;

Jimin: NOW let's get some sleep. -- I gladly obliged.

Y/N: Goodnight Jimin.

Jimin: Goodnight y/n.

The End.