Chapter 1

I just got off work & i'm super tired, i've only gotten four hours of sleep in two days

      I just got off work & i'm super tired, i've only gotten four hours of sleep in two days. But i'm feeling a little better knowing i have the weekend off.

*BUZZ BUZZ*

I check my phone and it's a text from Jimin, he texted;

    Jimin: Hey, i'm home from work now, are you almost finished?

To which i replied;

    Y/N: I'm on my way right now.

Sadly it's been almost a week since we got to actually spend time with each-other. ~ I get home finally & i get to the door but before i could open it myself, Jimin swings the door open & runs to hug me. I obviously didn't do anything for a second due to the sudden action but i wrapped my arms around him and he picked me up which causes me to gasp lightly.

Jimin: I've been missing you so much! - He said as he out me down.

Y/N: I missed you also Jimin.

We walk back into the house and i go straight to my room to change into my sleeping clothes. I am so tired, i haven't ate today so i might as well do so now. Both me and Jimin cook so we like to take turns cooking, it was my turn but he offered to cook knowing of the little sleep i had. I just wanted a quick meal so i asked for black bean noodles. I wondered if he'd be eating also.

Y/N: What will you be eating? -- He smirked at me.

Jimin: You. -- My eyes went wide and i laughed at him.

Y/N: Shut up. -- I said with a huge smile.

I ate my food and i told him i wanted to sleep, he gave me a sad look but said okay because i have not slept. I go to lay down and Jimin decides to shower, i wait a little longer to sleep so that i can fall asleep next to him. 10 minutes later he comes out of the restroom, as he opened the door, fog came out due to him taking a hot shower, which sounded so good right now but i was too tired. I couldn't help but notice how sexy Jimin looked just getting out of the shower. His hair damp, water falling down the side of his face. He came out in his boxers so i got to see his muscular body that i've been craving for a week. He noticed me looking, i looked at him back & we made eye contact for about three seconds, it was more lust than anything else. He broke it off by coming to the bed to lay with me.

Jimin: Ahh, we both finally get to sleep in this weekend.

Y/N: I know, i've been so tired lately.

Jimin: I shall wake you up for breakfast in bed tomorrow since you haven't had a real breakfast in so long.

Y/N: Aw Jimin, you're so cute, thank you. -- I said with a huge smile on my face.

Jimin: Get some sleep okay? -- He smiled back at me.

I nod in response to what he said. He turned on his back as i moved closer to him to cuddle. It felt nice knowing i'll wake up to him in a nice way. Somehow he falls asleep before me, as he lightly snores, my hand is on his chest. I start trailing with my finger across his chest, i start to feel the urge to just jump on top of him and ride him till the sun sets. But i try to resist since he was sleep. Although the thought of me waking him up to something pleasurable would be something he'd like. I slowly get up and head to rinse my face so i can wake up a little more, i came back to the room and he's still asleep. I decided to put on a white lingerie that he bought me but i never got to wear. I look at myself to make sure i look okay, of course i am looking like a snack. I head over to him, get into bed & crawl on top of him. He still hasn't woken up, so i kiss his cheek to his lips before he slightly turns his face and rubs his eyes. I start to kiss his neck and he puts his arms around me and picks his head up after feeling that i had lingerie on. I sit up and look at him, he looks at me with so much lust in his eyes. He looks at my body and says;

Jimin: What do you think you're doing y/n?

Y/N: Nothing.. - I said as i give him a cheesy smile. I lean back to kiss him, we kissed with passion as it slowly turned into a hungry kiss.