To All Of The Depressed

Today I learned something, well more realized something. Everyone who's depressed and starves themselves or cuts ends up getting bullied for it, right? I wondered why that happens. It makes me think if people just don't like it or are scared of it. I'm clean now though but my best friend isn't, shes trying to stop cutting to but its just too hard shes mutters and i understood so then we started talking and talking. She started calling me her savior, but shes still not clean.

        You know what i think? What I think is people should help others get threw their problems not just cause more for them, that would give them another reason to cut and then have someone see it and their response saying "oh my cat scratched me yesterday." To me that's horrible not being able to tell someone the truth that you were hurting because of someones actions so then the "cat" scratched your arm. I think it sucks, i wish you could tell someone and they ask what happened and say they are going to help you get threw it instead of "ewww that's gross, stupid cutter" or even "get away from me i don't care about you and your problems". That's why i never talk about me to anyone, like about those things but now that I realized whats going on I'm a bit opened about it.

        Even people who starve themselves get told really mean things and i hate that, "look there's the over sized cow" like really people? Those who starve themselves think they are fat enough all ready, that's kinda the reason you never see them eat at lunch. I feel bad for all of you who starve yourself "every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top." Don't listen to them i learned to ignore them its hard but worth it.

        Okay I know its not easy but the only way to get through it all is by talking to someone, it doesn't have to be someone who gets paid to listen, it could be a friend, boyfriend/girlfriend, mom, dad, brother, sister, ect. I talked to my best friend who lives across the country about everything and he helped me get threw everything. The best part is i feel so much better, it seemed like nothing was gonna be okay but I'm happy it mainly got better. I'm not saying that there wont be any problems ever again but I'm saying it helps, You could always message me if you need any help...I'm so serious. 

        Being depressed isn't an easy thing to go threw alone. I just lost my friend the day before my birthday which sucked so bad, and i would never ever want to loose one of you. To me everyone is perfect, beautiful, kind, and worth it. No matter what happens your amazing cause you are you and that's extremely important. We are all humans so we will make mistakes i promise. Everyone tells people to stay strong, but that's so hard to do.

         We are survivors of our own war that adults and others don't realize is happening. If you need any help I'm just a message away. Your all amazing don't forget that. Stay Strong even though its so hard to do so, your not alone. Just remember its not worth letting the darkness win and take you down, your better off winning your battle. 

                                                        ~Cat <3