Geography

HEYYY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE UVE JUST HAD MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK! SOOOO ANOYING! OH WELL I HOW YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER :D XOXOXOXO <3

REMEMBER: LIKE VOTE COMMENT SHARE! XXXXXXXX

***********************************************************************************

I decided I'd had enough exploring for one day and headed back in the direction of my room. Once again I looked into as many rooms as I could on my way there, im a terribly curious person. But I made sure that nobody caught me or I would be in for more embarrassment.

When I got back to our room Hannah had made it out of bed and was standing in a towel in front of a mirror. I gasped in shock and felt my face flush

"im soo sorry ill just go.... Ah.... Sorry ill come back when your dressed." I turned around and was about to walk out when I herd Anna laugh.

"no no it's ok im almost done here anyway ill just take this all to the bathroom. I'm Hannah and im guessing your Charlie?" she (like Anna did) stuck out her hand for me to shake. Dose everybody to that around here?

Her hair was crazy around her face because she had just gotten out of bed but it still looked fantastic. She was just as beautiful as she was in the photos I had seen last night on the walls with a big smile and almost perfect teeth, must have had bracers.

"Yeah im Charlie, ah sorry again. Can I just say you have the best colour hair ive ever seen. Not to sound creepy or anything but it's just amazing!"

"thanks" she laughed again. "not many people do but you get the odd person who likes it." She shrugged. "im guessing Anna's at breakfast and if so then im also guessing that you've already been down. I better get down there or all the burnt toast will be gone" that was obviously supposed to be a joke.

"ok well ill cya later then."

"yeah ill just run down to the bathroom cya round. And if you need anything then just ask." With that she was out the door.

Well my roommates seemed nice and the school looks good and from what ive seen the boys are cute. Maybe I will fit in here.

The next day was a Monday and I was up and ready to learn by 7. I know a bit early but my body clock is still on the time that I got up to get ready for the bus at home. Once again when I left the room the whole school smelt like burnt toast, they really need to invest in a new school toaster or something.

I wore my favorite pair of faded blue jeans and a purple top that was a bit small and showed off a bit of my stomach but I decided that it still looked good without having looked like I tried to hard. Thanking the lord that this school didn't have a uniform I rushed to my first class. Geography. Great. Not! I hate geography so I took a seat at the back of the room with some students that also looked like they didn't want to be noticed. The class slowly filled up and became loud with chatter but that immediately stopped as soon as the teacher walked in. he was the most gorgeous teacher ive ever seen!

Seriously!

He couldn't have been older than his late 20's with a full head of brown hair, a strong jaw line and pearly white teeth. He called the role name by name until he cam to my name and looked up from where he was sitting.

"Charlie Bell? Are you here today? Oh there you are please come out the front" I did as he asked and made my way out to the front of the room. "Alright class, as you see we have a new student today. This is Charlie Bell why don't you tell us a little about yourself Charlie?" oh god here we go...

"Ah...um...well my name it Charlie" what was I saying? "Obviously.... And ah.... I'm new ... as you can see and um."

"Look Charlie why don't you take a seat, im Shure everybody will make you feel very welcome." He cut in before I could embarrass myself further. I gave him a thank you look and returned to my seat at the back of the room.

The rest of the day went by in a bit of a blur, I received some strange stares but that was to be expected. I was still the new girl no matter how much I wanted to fit in.

Towards the end of the day I was headed back in the direction of the girls dorms when I slipped on something somebody had spilt and slit right into the back of somebody. I let out a yell and fell to the ground. The guy turned around and my gut dropped to the floor. Chace's eyes met mine and he burst out laughing at the shocked look on my face.

"Clam down it's only me, we have to stop meeting like this Charlie," he said with a sly grin.

"Omg im so sorry again im such a clutz!"

"Stop apologizing, where were you heading?"

"Just to the girls dorms"

"Well at least you were heading in the right direction this time" he let out a laugh and smiled so that I could see all of his perfectly straight teeth. Why dose he have to be so dam gorgeous.

"yeahhh I guess so" GOD I could feel my face blush again! I had to get this under controll " ill see you round then.

"Oh Charlie but if you need a tour guide then im your man remember that" he winked at me and I think I went redder if that was even possible.

I might just take you up on that" I said cheekily and waltzed off feel in very happy with my comment.

***************************************************************

HEYYYYY READERS... IF YOUR READING THIS THEN THAT MEANS THAT YOU'VE READ MY LATES CHAPTER :DAND THATYOU SOOO MUCH FOR THAT :) I WOULD LIKE TO THANK @NOODLEHEAD1997 SOOO MUCH SHES A GREAT READER AND YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT HER WORK!

AS USUAL..... LIKE, SHARE, VOTE, COMMENT! WOULD MEAN SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAKYOU ALL XXXXXXXXX TO INFINITY

LOVE FROM ROSELLA 1