Well, That's Something.

I wake up from my sweet dream about dancing peanut butter with grapes. It was a wonderful dream! I'm really hungry. I stand up from my bed and as soon as I do, I fall straight on my butt. "Owie!" I yell as if I landed on my butt just before this.

"Are you ok?" a strange voice in my head asks me.

"Oh no! The voices in my head are back! Please, go away! I don't want to go to another hospital for that again!" I scream holding my head in my hands to make them go away.

"What are you doing to her, Ali?" another weird voice in my head says.

"I give up! Take me away, sweet angels! I'm ready to go! I've gone insane! I don't need to live in this place anymore!" I say while falling back on the floor while hitting my head really hard. "Ow," I say and start rubbing my head.

"Be careful!" Justin said coming over to me.

"Wait, did you hear the voices too?" I ask him.

"Ali and I were talking to each other and then to you, dear," he said with a sad smile on his face.

"Well, where am I at?" I ask.

"The nurses office. The nurse called your mom already and she asked if we would be able to bring you home since she is at work at the moment," he said. "I told her we would gladly bring you home but we thought we should allow you to wake up before we take you home."

"Oh, well thank you! Also, I'm fine! No reason to worry! I will just head to my next class now," I say.

"Oh, no. You are most definitely not going to your next class. You will be going home," he said glaring at me.

"Whatever you say, Mom," I say while glaring at him. He just stuck his tongue out at me and started picking me up. "I can walk," I tell him while pushing him away once again.

"Last time you pushed me away, you ended up falling and hitting your head. Stop moving and I will carry you, it's alright," he says looking down at me. I just cross my arms and make a little "humpf' sound."

"Why don't you just go be with your little mate and let me walk?" I ask him while glaring.

"Wait. You haven't told her, have you?" Ali asks while she twists around to look at us. I give her a curious stare, thinking about what her wolf would look like. I want to see a clown wolf. That wolf would be so colorful and scary! 

"Rosellia!" Justin screamed. This made me scream and push him away. I quickly face planted on the ground.

Once I landed, I continued to proceed with my earlier thoughts, "I hate clowns and I'm sure I would hate a clown wolf!" I screamed so loud that they stepped back from shock as I sat up with wide eyes.

"What did you just say?" Ali asks me coming out of her  trance first.

I laughed nervously and replied, "Nothing?"

"Well, that's something," Justin said shaking his head. I just smiled an awkward smile and climbed into the car.

"Ahoy, me mateys!" I scream as soon as they get into the car. They both end up chuckling and rolling their eyes at me. "You two are so alike," I said.

"Are not!" they yelled together. I roll my eyes as we drive off.