Figuring Out Who and What Werewolves Really Are... Dun DUn DUN!

After they counted to three, I saw these giant wolves come out of the forest. "Wow! No way! This is so amazing!" I said looking at three different colored wolves. One of the wolves were a maroon color with bright blue eyes and white spots on the fur in random places. Another one of the wolves had black fur with bright red spots of fur all over and big green eyes. The last one looked so familiar to me. It had brown hair with blond specks in random places but that's not what was so familiar. What was so familiar was the big, beautiful brown eyes looking back at me as if waiting for a reaction better than what I gave.

I look around, looking for Justin. "Justin? Did you  just leave me alone with the werewolves?" I gasped in horror of the thought. The wolf with brown eyes and brown fur shook their head no. "Justin? Is... is that... you?" I asked. The wolf looked kind of hesitant but nodded its head yes after a minute or two. "You're a... a... a werewolf?" I asked out of pure shock. He nodded his head yes. "This is..." I started and it looked like Justin was starting to get nervous, "AMAZING!" I finished.

Justin shot me a big, toothy, wolfy grin. I stepped closer to the three wolves and started petting Justin. "You're so soft and fluffy!" I practically screamed. Justin gave me a wolfy laugh. I just smiled and kept on petting him. I put my cheek on his head and it was so warm!

"Are you always this hot?" I asked. Justin and the other wolves started laughing and I finally realized what I had said. "Wait! I didn't mean it like that! I meant are you always radiating off this much heat?" I asked. Justin and the others nodded their heads yes. "Even when you're a human?" I asked.

Justin nodded his head yes. Well, I guess I should have known that. I have been on his shoulder like nonstop since he's been coming to my school. Actually, since I've met him! "I guess I should have known that," I said glaring at Justin. He gave me a wolfy grin and started walking back into the woods.

"Wait! Are you leaving me?" I asked with a frown on my face. He shook his head no. "Are you changing back into a human?" I asked and he shook his head yes. "Ok! Left, right, left, left, left!" I started saying but then I realized that would be kind of hard for him since he has four legs. "Urm... nevermind... just go change," I said covering my face.

Justin finally came out of the trees a few minutes later wearing clothes and being a human. "You're human!" I screamed and jumped up to hug him. I accidentally knocked him down when I was hugging him.

"You're taking this better than I though you would. To be honest... it kind of scares me," he said.

"You were expecting ME to act NORMAL?" I asked with a smile on my face. I started laughing.

"Yea... I guess you're right about that one. What was I thinking?" he asked with a smile on his face.

"So, are you going to teach me all about werewolves?" I asked after I stopped laughing.

"Well... what do you want to know? I'm pretty sure you know some parts already," he said.

"Well... do you really have mates? Have you found yours? Is she pretty? Who are the other wolves? Are your friends wolves? Do you have an alpha? Who's the alpha?" I asked rambling on and on about things I've heard about werewolves and wanting to know if they're true.

"Hold on. I have the first questions down but I can't tell you the answers if you keep asking so many questions!" he said. I just kept going on and eventually he got fed up with me and covered my mouth. "Sh," he said. I nodded my head yes and he uncovered my mouth. "Okay, well, yes werewolves do have mates. I don't know how people really found out about them but I guess they did," he said after making sure that I would start going on and on.

"Sweet! So, have you found your mate?" I asked. I now know to take it one at a time.

"Yes, I know who mine is but I just have to figure out a way to tell her. I just don't know how," he said looking sad.

"Oh, don't worry, I can help! Don't look so down! Anyone would be lucky to have you as a mate!" I said with a smile. "So, Is she pretty? Who is she?" I asked with wonder of what she looks like.

"She is really pretty! I would tell you who she is but for now I want to keep it a secret," he said. I gave him a sad face and thought of another question that I think I said earlier.

"Who are the other werewolves?" I asked.

"All of my friends besides you are werewolves, even my sister," he told me. I just smiled widely.

"I can't believe it! This is amazing! So, is it true you have an alpha?" I asked.

"Yes, we have an alpha," he said.

"Who's it?" I asked interested.

"I'm the alpha of course," he said with a smile.