C1:Awakening Future

Mitsuke's Pov

I bathed and got out to my door and saw a guy being annoying to a girl.

I rushed down the hallway,but he saw me and ran,the girl said"Than---"but I cutted her off and chased the man,once I got to him I punched him until Reinhard came and punched me and stopped the fight.

I smirked at him and got to class and encountered

Scarlet,she was smiling and I ignored her and entered the classroom,and I saw the girl again and my dark,closed world shined bright and her name was Zhyra Evangelista and she was beautiful,after class,

Nomori talked to me about a welcome sleepover party,hosted by Reinhard,I refused the request but he said it was for Zhyra,and I agreed to come.

I got to Reinhard's house with Nomori and Reinhard and got inside the house and the room and saw three girls:Peony,Zhyra,and Scarlet.

All of us was sitting in the room until Nomori said"let's watch a movie and I'll get the drinks"Reinhard stood up and said"I agree and I'll get the drinks and got out.While we were waiting for Reinhard,I felt a presence of someone stalking us until Reinhard busted in the room and we watched and drank.

Nomori slept half of the movie and Scarlet and the two girls in the bed until me and Reinhard sle--

Nomori's POV
"Stop it Mitsuke! You'll kill yourself!" I said.

Mitsuke looked at me as if it's saying goodbye and changed a guy in a cape.

Until I woke up sweating and noticed I was late.

I rushed everything and get to my classroom.

After an hour, I was told by Reinhard. "Hey, I'm having a party or a welcome party for Zhyra."

I agreed and asked Mitsuke. I were walking beside Reinhard and Mitsuke to Reinhard's house.

We got inside his house and watched a movie but I slept.

I wasn't late like yesterday and I ate with them.

The food that Peony cooked was delicious.

I told Mitsuke while I was walking beside him.

"Hey, wanna come to my place and play games?" He agreed.

After school me and Mitsuke  were playing Synopsis 2 in my console until he told me "Let's make the plan now." and turned off the console and I replied "The Plan?" and he nodded.

(Author's Note: Synopsis 2 is not a real game,it's for a protection of copyright and disclaimer rights)

Victoria's Pov
I was walking with my camera to my home until I saw the top three in school, I followed and had a hunch of something, saying that it was wrong but I ignored it and followed them.

I climbed the tree to get a better look and took a couple of pictures of them. I got down and called my mom and said "I'm staying at my bestfriend's house" and she agreed.

I ran to to the house and shouted,"Ashlea!"and she replied in the window "What!?"

I said "It's a surprise!" and got in, I showed her the pics and talked about compliments.

We were talking so much last night that we had to be absent, we were sleepy and slept all day.