Watching you

♚ Luke's P.O.V. ♔

I watched as he walked away He seemed nervous or maybe I was just hoping He was.  I was I could feel my heart in my throat and a tingle in my feet that made me not wanna move from that exact location I had my feet planted in but then...

"come on dude we have to get to class dumbass " I heard Mikey say in the corner my ear n I had to put a straight face on and turn to Mikey

"oh Yea sorry " I grabbed my huge anatomy book into my arms and went heading to my class . Threw out my first two lessons I couldn't keep concentrated I had that curly haired beauty impressed into the entire surface of my brain . I needed to know him I needed to see him! I thought to my self but let go of the dream I'm an ugly shy kid He seemed so spunky...  and good looking who knows what kind of girls wanted him. that was another thing I was openly gay at school and hated for it , He was so perfect He had to of liked girls I mean it's the normal thing a guy does I'm the freak of this whole town cause I like guys.

"ouch fuck " I heard Mikey yell after getting a little paper cut He was kinda a baby about pain even though He called him self "punk rock"

"Mr. Clifford keep it down! " our teacher yelled in her squeaky high pitch pig voice makes me wanna curl up n weep sometimes but i guess to me  everything does.  I just want lunch to come already maybe I will see....  him.