chapter2: death of me

I grunted as I rushed around the empty club making sure everything was ok and going good. It was opening night and everything had to be perfect. I sighed as I felt a hand touch my shoulder I looked over to see Kyle standing there laughing "Eric relax it's going to be awesome you already have an awesome club on the other side of town. You know what you doing." I nodded as I ran my hand down my face " I know but I'm still worried I'm taking over the spot of the BDSM scene now that leos closing play place down. To find his own little sub to love." Kyle laughed and patted my back.

"It's going to be ok. Everyone's already here and the club opens in 20 you need to go get dressed." I sighed and nodded I knew he was right I loosened my tie as I walked into my own private room. There were rooms for guest and then there were private rooms for me and Kyle along with Leo. I looked over the dark purple and black view of the room it had a king size bed in one corner. While the other had a cross and a wall of floggers and whips. I made my way to the small closet in the left-hand corner I unbuttoned my pants letting them fall to the floor.

Slowly removing my shirt and tie as thoughts about tonight ran through my head I was hoping and praying it all went good. I knew I had done this before opening a new club was always hard but to also be opening a BDSM club just made it worse tonight was a free night before the membership comes into play. It was almost like a tease. I pulled my dark leather pants up and buttoned them. As I slipped on my combat boots. Making my way back to Kyle, I remembered he told me something about his two friends coming tonight to check it out. I made my way over to our small VIP like area seeing  Kyle and Leo already changed and talking. I sat down as people started to slowly flood in dominates and their submissives and even some in owned subs and searching doms.

I sat there watching everyone as Kyle and Leo talked for a bit. As Kyle had said everything was going so well. And everyone seemed to be having fun. I was slowly relaxing as I heard Kyle say something to one of the bouncers Kevin " thanks Kevin for showing them to us." I looked up and over to the two smaller boys next to Kyle they were wide-eyed and shocked. I smiled as Kyle lead them to us. " hey, guys this is max and Skyler they are new to the scene and also are off limits ok!" I chuckled and nodded as Leo laughed nodding Kyle knew that they were only off limits for the night if they came back later on there own they where full game. I smiled as I looked at Skyler he was adorable " hello I'm Eric the owner, I'm glad you both decided to come" he blushed and nodded I smiled some as I felt his eyes run over my body I don't think he noticed that I was watching him eat me up. I smirked as max leaned in and whispered something to him. I looked him over he was so small and I honestly had a pull to just grab him and pull him into my lap just so I could feel his soft plump backside in my hands. I frowned some as Kyle jumped up and stole him away to the dance floor.

My eyes never left him as I watched him and Kyle get closer to each other a smile showed on his face. As they moved to the music. My eyes were pulled away as I heard giggles and growls drifting from Leo and max I laughed some seeing max almost in leos lap as he flirted and talked his ear off. I smiled as one of the subs I had hired to carry drinks around walked over to us. "Master Eric, Master Leo. Would you like a drink and of course your friend?"

I laughed as max jumped up and nodded rushing to the small thing Leo laughed and nodded as I reached over to grab one my self. I felt max would be the perfect sub for Leo that is if he came back. But I had a feeling he would. After a while, I laughed as Kyle walked over picking a tipsy max up off Leo the sub that was carrying drinks was finally able to run away since max was now complaining to Kyle about him moving him.

I slowly got up not to bother their little fuss. As my eyes landed back on Skyler. My eyes followed him as he moved to the music a growl left my lips as the music changed my hands lands softly on his hips as he danced I pulled him closer to my body noticing he wasn't pulling away. I smiled as i looked down at him he slowly turned around in my hold a content happy look on hid face. Before i could stop my self i was asking him. " Are you having fun little one?" After the words left my mouth i was scared he would be upset he want use to being called that and I knew that. I relaxed as he smiled answering me " Yea I'm having a lot of fun!"

We danced and talked for a few songs as he laughed and smiled I just knew i wanted him to come back " you should come more often with Kyle, your always welcome!" I smiled as he nodded smiling happily at me. Slowly i moved my hands to his lower back as he moved against me. I chuckled as he turned back around as the music changed again i pulled him closer to my body pressing him against my body. A soft growl left my lips as he grinded against my lower half. His backside was so perfect I felt his hands land on my arms as I watched him relax and move with the flow. His body was driving me crazy. And at that moment I just knew he was going to be the death of me.

And I didn't really mind...