Answers, 10k, new book and aminos

Finally, I'm answering your questions (:

Felix -

Why are you such a mess in this book? (1-800-MESS )

Because the author decided to make me this way, also I'm a mess in real life too?

If your loved Binnie, why didn't you accept him when he apologised? (woojinschiken )

Because, I thought he was lying. Like he already told me he loved me then dated Hyunjin. I thought he was messing with me again.

Why did you turn Changbin down so harshly? (@Shakannnnn)

I thought it was the right thing to do, also was it harsh? I thought it was okay.

Why did you have to do a Reichenbach fall? (@homolland)

Because why not?

If you loved Changbin why didn't you break up with seungmin's when he apologised? (xamazingjadex )

Because, I loved seungmin. And I thought Changbin was going to lead me on again. I knew seungmin wasn't going to.

Changbin -

Why are you so dumb? (@LJKids18)

A bit harsh, but cause I lost a few brain cells being friends with Jisung. Also the author made me this way.

Why did you lowkey cheat on felix? (1-800-MESS )

How does someone lowkey cheat on someone? Also me and Felix were never together so idk how I'd cheat on him at all?

This isn't a question but I love you 💕💕 (I_go_to_school_boii )

Love you too 💞💞

Why did you hurt felix if you loved him? If you loved him you wouldn't have hurt him right? So why did you hurt him? (lunaticgurl2019 )

I didn't know he felt the same, until he told me. I didn't mean to hurt him.

Why did you do it T^T he still loved you when he was with seungmin....bye I love you so much (@Cypher_Taehyung)

If he loved me when he was still with seungmin why didn't he break up with seungmin and accept my true apology?

Why did you "cheat" on felix in the first place? After everything you knew what he had been through? (@Shakanannnnn)

I know he went through a lot, most my fault, I regret everything I did. Also, "cheat" cant cheat on someone if you're not together.

You hurt felix, and your still love him, you hurt yourself, you're dead what? (@homolland)

Sometimes that's just how life plays out. I though he didn't need me, that no one did so....I did what I did.

If you loved felix then why did you start dating Hyunjin? (itsJunguwubitch )

Because I liked Hyunjin the same why I liked Felix? Until I realised that Felix was the only one I liked like that and it was too late.

Why did you go after Hyunjin even though he was already in a relationship when you said you loved felix and he was single in the first place? (@Meabored)