Nightmare.

Being his.

Sweetchickx3©

Chapter 2

“Arabella!” someone yelled my name as I headed down the never-ending stairs. Reaching for the long fabric that was wrapped around me I held it up as I continued running towards the voice. Why the heck was I wearing a long white dress? Which by the way was absolutely gorgeous. 

“Arabella.” the voice whispered and I stopped looking around, which really wasn’t much. The walls were plain brick and the stairs looked never ending. I was wearing heels which made the running up the stairs harder. 

Where was I ? debating whether to still continue going up the stairs I saw a shadow cross my side and run past me. Laughing as it brushed aside me. 

Not wasting time I ran up the stairs , I was about to make it when I was tripped and grabbed by my ankle pulling me down. Panic grew in me and I clawed my nails on top the rug and tried to escape. My ankle began to burn and I cried out in pain, kicking fiercely towards the thing that grabbed me I rolled over so I could see and came in contact with blue eyes. More specifically those icy blue eyes. Something silver shined in the moonlight that the small window let in. I could only make out a small shape. My body ran cold , he was holding a knife. A very big one. Fear settled into my stomach. I was going to get murdered. Oh poor white beautiful dress I thought. Just as he was about to struck I closed my eye and he plunged the knife into my stomach. The evil glint his eyes held. 

Gasping for air I quickly sat up clutching at my chest. What the hell! Fear settled in me when I couldn’t recognize my surroundings. This definitely wasn’t my room. The windows were covered by a long black drape, the bed was big enough to fit 4 people, they’re really wasn’t much in the room. Sitting up straight the breath was knocked out of me and I gasped holding my side. I looked down to see I was wearing a big shirt, I felt something wrapped around the side of my right ribs. My chest felt sore and my arms were wrapped with a white material. Whoa what happened last night?

“Oh darling I see ye has awaken,” I heard a female voice to my right and I almost fell off the bed in fright. How long had see been there?

“Oh , darling they’re is no reason to be afraid.” the lady said as she walked over to me holding a glass of water. She handed it to me and I hesitantly took it, what? I didn’t know here. She smiled and handed me a pill. 

“It is for the headache you probably have, tis will make you feel a little better.” she explained and I nodded and drank it. Handing her back the glass, I rubbed at the back of my neck.

“Where am I?” I asked , moving out of the bed standing up. I was shocked to see a big bruise on my thigh , and I had miny scattered all over my legs. 

“You are at a house my dear, ” she simply said and walked out the door leaving me with many unanswered questions. I gaped at the door, a house? Obviously I was in a house. 

Walking around the room trying to look for anything I could use to call someone. But I found nothing, frustrated I ran a hand through my fingers but winced when I felt a sore spot. What the hell happened to me yesterday? I saw a giant crow fly past the window and I jumped at the slam of a door. Oh god what if it was the nightmare coming true? Wait they’re no stairs. I mentally slapped myself for that, I had to stop being scared. Find a way out of here, I didn’t like being in a house of a stranger. Not to mention I was hurt and I probably got hangover from last night and came to a boy’s house. Gasping , and covering my mouth when I heard a man’s voice speaking just outside my door. Did I sleep with a guy last night? But why would I be hurt if I did? The door flew open and hit the side of the wall hard causing me to squeak and jump back in fright. I quickly regretted it 1 because of the pain of shock it sent my side, 2 because it attracted the attention of the man in front of me. 

First thing I noticed was the brownish blondish hair that was cut short but long enough for someone to tug on. The eyes were the next thing I noticed, they were icy blue and I gasped as I remembered those same eyes from my dream. My legs froze and I couldn’t back up away from him as he stalked towards me. I noticed he was wearing a black leather jacket and a white v neck underneath it was tight enough to show the muscles he had underneath. He was very built muscular I could tell you this. His face held a dangerous smirk as he caught me checking him out I felt a blush come across my cheeks. He finally stood in front of me and I noticed he was way taller than me. He was probably around 6’2 and I was 5’6. Looking up into his eyes , I was mesmerized into the icy blue eyes that held me captive. Had I slept with him last night? Nope I better had not, although If I did I didn’t choose bad. Mentally patting myself on the back for the handsome man in front of me I hadn’t noticed that he had began stroking my cheek. His touch sent heat whether ever he touched. Closing my eyes I leaned into the warm touch. But quickly flashed my eyes open when I looked into the glare he was sending my way. I flinched back and noticed my legs could finally move. His gaze went from my face down my body. Rolling my eyes I snapped my fingers and caught his attention.

“Who are you?” I asked him raising my eyebrow I was determined to get my questions answered. He looked at me clearly angry I had snapped my fingers at him. 

“Abaddon.” he said in a deep voice, one that sent chills down my throat, damn I wouldn’t mind him moaning my name. I felt a blush rise to my face at that thought. What the hell. 

“Why am I here?” I asked with narrowed eyes as I saw a smirk appear on his face.

“You crashed.” he said and I gasped and suddenly everything came rushing back I stumbled back a little. The club, the green eyed man, my sister, the asshole who grabbed my wrist, the road and the figure in the road who caused me to lose control. The car crash. I was in a freaking car accident. 

Well that would explain the sore bruised body. 

“Are you okay?” he asked as he held me by my wrist. I simply nodded not trusting my voice when he was extremely close. He was inches away from my face and if I simply leaned in our lips would touch. What the hell is wrong with me. This man was the jerk from the club who had grabbed me and made his stupid comment on not speaking to him that way. 

“Let me go.” I spoke through my gritted teeth, this guy was bipolar one minute he was glaring daggers at me and the next he was being concerned about me. What? 

“You need to rest princess.” he said ignoring me and pushing me towards the bed.  

“I need to go home,” I told him pushing against his chest , which didn’t really do much considering he was stronger than me much stronger. 

“You will not be going home.” he said glaring at me and a squeak left my lips as he swooped down and carried me bridal style. 

Placing me on the bed he pulled the covers over me and I was about to protest when he shook his head stopping me from talking. My temper was low and I was about to give him a peace of my mind when he lowered his face and whispered in my ear.

“pernoctabit parvum meum filia reginae.” I didn’t understand and then my eyes got heavy and I grabbed a hold of his leather jacket to stop him from leaving but my whole body betrayed me when my eyes closed and yet again I was sleeping this time not by choice.

--------------------------

Hey guys so I see people read this but don’t vote.

Makes me sad, :(

So you guys should really vote and give me feedback , I guarantee this story won’t suck. 

Vote

Comment

And fan guys love you all. 

Xoxo sweetchickx3.