Being His.

Being His. 

Sweetchickx3© 

   Chapter 1

       How could she do this? The drink burned my throat as I chugged it down. Waving my hand signaling for another the bartender smiled weakly at me and handed me another shot. 

“Whoa! Slow down there or else people might start to think you’re an alcoholic.” a man’s voice came from my side. 

Chugging this one down I turned to the source of the voice, taking in the man’s appearance I almost gasped he was handsome no doubt. His eyes were a sparkly green , really light green. His hair was a light brown color almost like blonde. He had a mischievous look so I held in a roll of eyes. 

“I don’t care.” I slurred as I raised my hand yet again signaling for another drink.

“What has a beautiful girl like you drinking so much?” he asked as he came closer and took the seat next to me signaling for a drink too. I frowned and closed my eyes forcing away the tears. I wasn’t suppose to be bothered tonight , I just wanted to drink.

“None of your business.” I told him and threw the money I owned and quickly grabbed my drink finishing it and grabbing my coat ready to head out. 

“Wait, where are you going?” the man asked as he followed me through the crowd of dancing teenagers. Feeling somewhat of the effect of the vodka I swayed a little but kept my balance. Turning around to check if that guy was still following me I smirked when I didn’t see his blonde hair around. Turning back I bumped into something hard, almost knocking me down. But something caught my arm holding me up. Gasping as something hot ran up my arm, I quickly glanced up only to look into glaring icy blue eyes. 

“Watch where you’re going,” the handsome man said through gritted teeth. I gulped feeling at all the hate he through me with. Shaking out of the mesmerizing hold he had on me I glared back at him. 

“You should watch where YOU’RE going.” I told him snatching my  arm from him. Pushing him out of my way I headed towards the exit. Or at least tired too, when I was pulled backwards landing into a hard chest. 

“Watch who you’re talking too.” he whispered into my ear dangerously. Suddenly feeling scared , I used my heel and stomped on his foot, he was momentarily stunned and I elbowed him making him release his hold and sprinted out of the club. I hated whenever somebody touched me without permission, hated it. This strangers touch somehow felt different , his felt nice?

Nope no way. I hate him, whoever he was. Felt like the feeling was mutual since he had been giving me a death glare. 

“Hey alcoholic chick! Wait up!”  I heard someone yell. Widening my eyes I began to walk faster , praying I wouldn’t trip now. 

“Hey wait!” I heard footsteps running now and that’s when fear settled in my stomach. Maybe that guy from the club came back to teach me a lesson. Or I was going to get raped. Taking my heels off and holding them in one hand I began to run. Oh hell no not today! I sang in my head.  Running down the small hill of the street I sprinted down the street and quickly took out my car keys. Pressing them so my car lights flashed , momentarily blinding me. Jumping into the driver’s seat I screamed bloody murder when someone knocked on my window. 

Turning to see who was there I calmed down when I realized it was the boy from the bar. Rolling my window down I gave him a small smile.

“Hi.” I greeted him. He had a concerned look on his face , and that’s when I felt heat rise up to my cheeks. I had practically looked like a crazy drunk person running out of the club without my shoes as if I was being followed by a murderer.