Chapter 6 -(The Secret)

Alex's Pov

I'm still here crying over this box that is laying in my hands. The only sound that you can hear is me crying and the teardrops falling over the box. It's been five years and still, he may not be here but the pain that he gave me is still fresh not only in my mind but also in my heart. Maybe the reason why me and Jade get along so fast is that we share the same experience. Being cheated.

No wants to be cheated right. No one wants to get hurt. No one wants to get stab in their hearts because they thought they are not good enough for the person that they love.

I swear I'll break his beautiful face. yes you just read it beautiful. Well he might hurt me but that doesn't mean I have to lie to all of you.

You wanna know who the hell is this guy I'm talking about....Wait.

"Alexandra! where the hell is my ice cream!?"

"What the hell are you talking about!?" I acted like I don't know what he is saying.

"Don't even lie I know you ate it''

"Then so."

"See!"

"I can eat whatever I want, this is also my house"

"And you may bang your head too hard in whatever it is but this is mine too!"

"I do what I want"

"You'll pay for it"

"5 dollars okay."

"I'll punish you for this"

"I wouldn't call it a punishment if I'll enjoy it''

"Grrrr!"

"You love me though"

"And I hate that fact"

"I love you too now shit up and let me eat whatever what I want"

"Alex...."

"Shut up"

"Buy me an ice cream now."

"Stop being a princess"

"Stop being stubborn and buy me an ice cream"

"You get pay high every month now you want me to buy you an ice cream. May I just remind you you just eat my nuttela last week"

"And do you know that my bread feels so.. I can't even say it"

"Fine sorry"

He walks towards me and hug me.

"Just ask permission first before you eat anything that you know that both of us have the same admiration to okay?"

"Okay." did he just quoted the fault in our stars there.

Idiot. my type of idiot.

So you just read one of our pointless fights. Wanna know who's that idiot guy.

You might kill me if I tell you that the boy your drooling now is my ex.

I'll leave you all guessing for awhile. Soon you'll know who is he.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when the door suddenly opens.

Rude.

"Alex, my dear why are you crying?" Tyler asks, my brother or should I say sister.

Then he's eyes suddenly fell on the box that is still in my shivering hands.

"Alex you need to move on. He's an asshole"

"I know but you can't still take away from me the feeling of being cheated of" He signs and take my hand and hold it tight.

"I'm always here to kick an ass" He continued....

"Well in real life I can't he's fans will kill me not literally but you know"

Fans.

If you have fans means your famous.

I smell sone clues here.

"Let's just go eat some ice cream eh"

"I'm on a diet"

"I hate you" I laugh at him.

Well yeah.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

AN:

So so sorry for not updating and also if its short i've never been busy in my whole life like this so i hope you understand guys.

And yeah guess who's the guy over there.