Truth or dare (klaine)

" omg guys what are you doing here?" Kurt shouts as he enters the warblers room.

" wes invited us" finn says pointing to the boy with his gravel in hand.

" oh but why are you here, not that I'm complaining" kurt asks.

" he said you guys were gonna play truth or dare and he wanted us to come since he said you miss us" puck says smiling at the countertenor. Kurt nods and smiles. He looks over to blaine and sees that he is giving wes the evils. Kurt and blaine decided to keep their relationship a secret from the ND's because rachel would probably get all pissy because something about spilling secrets.

" ok lets get this party started" puck yells as everyone sits in a circle. Kurt snd blaine sit on opposite sides of the room so no-one gets suspicious.

Rachel goes first
" kurt truth or dare?" She asks
" um truth"
"Ok do you like someone as in like like" she says. Kurt nods smirking at his boyfriend without anyone noticing.

" ok wes t or d" kurt asks wes
" dare" he answers after a second
" a dare you to go throw your gravel in the lake outside then strip down to your boxers and go fetch it"
" no whats the forfit" wes asks
" kiss david for twenty seconds" he laughs

Wes leans over to david and kisses him before pulling away and blushing.

" ok girl with the blond ponytail" wes says pointing to brit

" t or d" he asks

" dare" brit answers.
" kiss kurt" he says smirking at blaine who looks like he is about to explode.

" yay i get to kiss my dolphins again" brit squeals moving to kiss kurt

" again" wes says looking at blaine apologetically.

Kurt and brit kiss and when she pulls away she goes and sits next to santana linking pinkies with her

" pucky t or d" brit asks
" dare"
" i dare you to give my dolphin a hicky" puck shrusgs his shoulders and kurt pulls how his collar. Puck sucks on kurt neck until there is a dark bruise on his porcelain skin

No thats my neck and my lips everyone is messing with blaine thinks. He suddenly stands up and walks over to kurt

" you're mine" blaine growls before yanking kurt up from where he is sitting and crashes their lips together in a heated kiss. Their lips glide together effortlessly in a practiced dance that they have gotten good at over the last few months.

The two boys finally pull away when they hear a loud wolf whistle.

" get some hummel" santana screems.

" that's my brother" finn shouts
" yeah he is also my boyfriend so all of you can back the fuck off" blaine says before sitting back down pulling kurt on top of him.

" mine" blaine growls in kurt ear
" yours" kurt smiles as everyone starts to resume the game