Not so bad-boy (klaine)

As blaine walks behind the bleachers he notices kurt with a cigaret lit. Blaine frowns and takes the cigarette a d throws it on the floor.

" hey what was that for" kurt whines. Blaine rolls his eyes and pulls kurt up against him.

" i do not want to kiss you with cigarette breath it's disgusting" blaine answers before pulling kurt's lips to his. They kiss in their own world until the bell rings and they head into the spanish room unlinking their hands before entering because no-one knows about them.

" kurt do you mind going first" mr shue says.
" um do you mind hiding your butt chin...yes so i mind having to go first, get one of your um teachers pets like girl hobbit or dancing asian to go first"

" thats rude" finn shouts trying to defend his girlfriend and friends.

" get out" mr shue shouts. Kurt shouts and walks out.

As the bell for lunch goes finn pulls blaine aside.
" i think you should stop hanging out with hummel" finn states. Blaine blinks a few times before storming away. After blaine leaves finn sees kurt and decides to talk to him instead.

" stay away from blaine" finn states
" why?" Kurt asks angrily.
" he's too good of a person to be your friend, your nothing but a bully" finn growls.
" you know what finn, yes blaine is too good for me, i know that, i'm amazed he wants to be anything to me let alone a friend, have you ever thought why i'm like this well let me tell you, freshman year you remember a boy called kurtis, gay, wore girly clothes, well that was me, yeah you threw me dumpsters everyday, slushied me and even called me ever bad name in the book so i asked my dad to say i transferred and changed my name to kurt...so don't you dare talk to me about being a bully" kurt screams with tears falling down his eyes.

" dude I'm..." suddenly finn is cut off by blaine walking towards them.

" you're the person who made kurt like this, i thought...i thought you were'nt like them...i guess my boyfriend was right all you footballers are the same" blaine says flatly.

" b-b-boyfriend" finn stutters and blaine nods before taking kurts hand.

" yes boyfriend, kurt and i have been dating for six months, he's the best person i could have asked for and you know what, knowing that you are the person who made kurt flinch every time he sees a slushy or a bin, i can't be in glee anymore, SCREW THAT I QUIT" blaine states and drags kurt into the bathroom.

"Blaine you shouldn't have done that you love glee" kurt states staring into blaines eyes.

" i love you more and if anything you're tok good for me, your strong, handsome and damn you can sing" blaine says giving kurt a small smile before pulling him into a hug.

" i love you so much blaine, thanks for knowing me" kurts says into Blaine's neck.

" i love you too and you don't have to thank you for something that is our destiny" blaine says before dragging him to the bleacher and sitting him down and climbing onto kurts lap and snuggling into him. Not caring if anyone saw because this is where he wanted to be..with kurt forever.

————————————————————-
Hey y'all sorry i haven't updated i've been ill again with a bad chest and a bad cough

I hope you enjoyed this and thanks for being patient