Truth or Dare.

*Kylie's P.O.V.*

"Lets go back to our house!" Kendall practically yelled in my ear.

"Okay." I said told he with a grin. I had a crush in Cody forever but one day I realized it's was just a little crushing nothing big so I decided I didn't like him more than a friend. I guess I just wanted to stay single for a while. I took a look at Hailee talking to the boys, Jake looked nervous, and you could tell in Cody and Bill's eyes they liked her. I walked out of the dressing room and out to where they were standing.

"Hey guys, Ken wants to know if you guys want to come over after we leave?" I asked grinning at Hailee creepily. 

"Yeah, sure." Hailee said looking at me weirdly.

"Sounds great." Jake and Cody echoed.

"Sure thang babe." Billy said smirking, and throwing a wink my way. Oh my, what a flirt.

Alli, and Madison waddled over to us holding about a bajillion clothes in their tiny arms while Kendall literally has at least 10 baskets, while me and Hailee each had one. I giggled at them. My friends.. wow.

"You guys ready to go yet?" Hailee asked.

'Yeah!" We all chirped in unison.

Ken, Hailee, Lex, Maddi, and Me rode in Kendall's Range Rover© she got for her Sweet Sixteen.

* Cody's P.O.V.*

Since none of us were old enough to drive my mum came and picked us up, and drop us off and Kendall and Kylie's house. I used to like Kylie. But that was quite a while ago, and now were nothing more than friends. But the moment I saw Hailee I knew I had to have her, I'd do anything, I thought sighing to myself. Once we arrived we knocked and went to the basement.

"I'm going to go get some snacks." Hailee announced.

"I'll go with." I said getting up. Alli threw me a hasty wink.

I just chuckled a little bit. As I got up and followed her I said "We should play twenty questions so we know more about each other." With a smile.

"Okay." She giggled, while grabbing some soda, and candy. "You first."

"What's your three favorite colors?" I asked her.

"Pink, purple, and black, what about you?" She asked smiling her gorgeous smile.

"Dark Blue, Blue, and Light Blue." I replied while she giggled.

"Favorite food?" She asked again.

"Chinese, or Italian." I replied.

"SAAAMME!" She squealed.

"O.M.G. Sooo coool!" I said in a Valley Girl tone. "Favorite animal?"

"Uhmm, Llama, Zebra, and Camel." She told me after she thought about it for a while.

"That's weird." I chuckled. "Mine are, turtles, dolphins, and horses."

"I used to ride horse with Lex when we were younger, my horse was named Bullwinkle while hers was named Blossom." She said excitedly. "Maybe I could teach you how to ride some time?" She asked blushing.

"Yeah that sounds like a lot of fine." I offered a smile back.

"We should probably go back downstairs she whispered.

"Yeah." I said scooping some snacks up.

*Alexa's P.O.V.*

"What to you guys so long? " I whined into Hailee's neck. 

"Crybaby." She laughed.

"Whatevs." I retorted getting up and plopping down next to Billy who put an arm around me while I blushed.

"Awww." Ken & Ky echoed.

Being the mature teenager I am I stuck my tongue out at them, followed by a giggle. Yeah I know I'm cool, mess with this. 

Later when we all went to our designated sleeping rooms, Cody, and Billy in Robs old room, me, Kendall, and Madison, in Ken's room, and Hailee, Alli, and Kylie, in Ky's room. The three of us decided to play truth or dare.

"Dare!" Kendall squealed, while Madison snorted at her high pitch voice.

"Okay, um, I dare you to go get some Rootbeer, and mentos, and put them in your mouth at the same time." Madison told her ruefully.

"What if my mouth explodes?!" She screamed.

"You're mouth won't explode. You over exaggerate." I got out while laughing.

"Alright. I guess." She moaned getting up to go to the kitchen, when she came back up she put both in her mouth while chewing the mentos. She had a look of disgust. She spit all over her blanket. "EWWWWWW" She screamed at Madison.

Mad, and I were in hysterics.

"Truth or Dare?" Kendall asked me after she calmed down.

"Dare." I regretfully chose.

"I dare you to kiss Billy in the morning." She evilly laughed in my direction.

______________________________

GUYS SORRY IT SHORT, it's only like half of this chapter, I have to leave to my brother's football game right now.

Pic of LEx on daa side ----> 

~(^.^)~

Luvess, hays.