Chapter 5

Billys POV

It's been almost a week since Lexi called me. The smile hasn't come off my face. She told me that she likes me, and luckily for her I felt the same way. We've been practically inseperable we've been on three dates and I'm pretty sure, I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend today.

"Hey Lex!" I shouted as I saw her walk out her front door, and practically skip my way so wecould go to the beach and get some ice cream.

"Billy!" She said grinning widely and jumping into my arms.

"Hey cutie." I whispered into her ear while twirling her around.

She laid her head on my shoulder as we held hands walking down the street.

"So what're we doing today?" She asked me, while I looked I gently kissed her cheek.

"Getting some Ice Cream at Bi-Rite Creamry." I told Lex, "But first I, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure." Lexi mumbled nervously.

"We've only known eachother for a couple weeks and been on a few dates, but I really, really, really like you. And I was kinda, sort of hoping you'd want to be my girlfriend, as much as I'd want to be your boyfriend? I asked her with a smile of hope on my face.

"Of course. Oh my god. A hundred times yes. Yes! Yes! Yes!" She yelled screaming a jumping in my arms.

"I have one more question." I smiled looking into her eyes.

"Anything babe." She told me grinning ear to ear.

"You look beautiful right now." I told her pushing a piece of hair behind her ear, "Can I kiss you right now?"

"Definitely." She giggled leaning in a kissing me passionatly on the lips, while kissed back with the same passion.

We walked over and sat on a bench infront of the creamry, while I gently kissed her again. Then we got up and walked into the Creamry.

"What flavor do you want babe?" I asked putting me arm around her waist.

"Mint chocolate chip please." She told me kissing my cheek.

"What size babe?" I asked looking at flavors and sizes.

"Double scoop, babe." Lex said, "I'll go grab a seat k?"

"Okay sweets." I released my arm from her waist.

"Hi can I get a double scoop of mint chocolate chip, and a double scoop of rainbow sherbert?" I asked the lady behind the counter.

"Mhm, that'll be $7.82, for here or to go?" The lady behind the counter named Sheila answered.

"For here." I told her as I paid her and grab the ice creams to go sit by Lexi.

"Here you go babe." I told Lex handing her ice cream.

"Thanks Billy." She replied kissing me. I felt like I was melting. I hope we stay together for a long time.

"Welcome Lex." I said smiling, while lick up some of my ice cream.

She giggled and put some of her ice cream on my nose. I wiped it of and gave her an evil smile as I wiped some of my ice cream on her mouth. As soon as she was about to wipe it off, I leaned over and kissed her taste the sherbert on my lips.