The best party ever

I was at someone's party, I didn't really know her name but since she begged me, "the lesbian icon" of our school, I went.
The party wasn't that bad, a lot of hot girls dancing sensually, a lot of alcohol and of course a lot of weed. The three things I needed to be in a good mood.
"Hey Jessica" I heard someone saying my name.
"Wassup gorgeous" She was really pretty, blue eyes, blonde hair, a stunning body...
"Uhh I liked that baby, I wondered if you wanted to dance with me?"
"First of all no baby. We can dance a little tho"
She grabbed my hand and pushed me to the dancefloor. "Expectations" by Lauren Jauregui was blasting on the speakers and the first thing I did was put my hands on her hips and wishper on her ear that that was one of my favorite songs.
"Now you're going to have one of your favorite memories to remember every time you listen to it" she said. As soon as she said that she started moving her ass slowly against my core, she was driving me crazy.
I turned her to face me and said "you shouldn't play like that with me sweetheart" and then kissed her neck harshly knowing that it would leave a mark just as I liked.
"Hummm" she moaned quiet loudly "We should go upstares baby" she half yelled
"As I said, no baby. But we should go yeah"
We went upstares and she opened the first door she saw, to bad a girl was doing a blowjob at some guy, disgusting. I opened another door and thank god it was clear.
"Here beautiful, you won't regret a second" I said as I took her shirt off. "What a great pair of boobs you have there" I said and smirked.
"And guess what? You can do whatever you want with them" she said
"Hummm music to me hears. Go to bed, take all of your clothes of and I'll come back in a second." She was confused but did as I said. And so I went downstares looking for what I needed.
When I came back to the room she was in bed, legs open and fully naked. What a beautiful thing to look at.
"What's your name babe?"
"Deborah"
"So, Deborah, now you're gonna close your eyes and do as I say okay?"
"O..okay"
"Don't worry love, not gonna hurt you. If I do anything you're not confortable with you tell me okay?"
"Okay"
"So now close your eyes" As she did I blindfolded her and she gasped. "Hey don't worry baby, you're gonna thank me later. Now lay down and relax" and she did as I said. Ohhh how I loved being in control.
I licked her neck and she gasped, she wasn't expecting it. "Since you can't see and you're not expecting what I'm going to do you're going to feel it 10 times harder than if you were able to see it. Enjoy my game Deb." And after saying that I took her hard niple in my mouth, sucking and licking it. She was moaning loudly, music to my ears. Suddenly I stoped and for some minutes and didn't touch her.
"Jess? Are you there?" She asked
"It's Jessica and yes I'm here, not going anywhere. Now sush your mouth, don't you ever dare to talk to me again. If you do, I go home" She nodded "Good girl"
Some minutes passed by as I wached her body, she was breathing calmly, almost as if she was sleeping. Suddenly I breathed into her core and she moaned quietly. The next thing I did was lick her sweet pussy slowly from her entrance to her clit and I did it 3 times. After that she was pushing her hips against my mouth wanting more pressure. "You want more baby?" She nodded "Too bad, not doing it" and I turned her, now facing her beautiful ass. "Remember teasing my downstares?" She nodded "Well, you made me want to fuck your pretty ass" and slapped her ass harshly. "Ahhh" she screamed, seeming to like it tho. I did it again with more force now, I could see my handprint there, uhhh how I loved that. I licked her butthole and she moaned but as I was going to put a finger inside she flinched. "You're not confortable babe? If so I can stop" I said a bit worried.
"Please don't do that Jessica"
"I won't sweetheart, don't worry. Turn around then." She did as I said and I kissed her stomach "Don't worry, everythings fine. Just tell me if you want me to stop or if I can keep going"
"Oh please fuck my pussy, you're not going to leave like that" she said and I smirked.
"You don't have to say it twice. Now you know the rules, don't speak" Right after I said that I put a finger inside her and she moaned as I was moving it inside and out slowly. She started to grind against my hand.
"Faster" she said. Right after I stoped. "What now?" She asked.
"I said no talk don't you remember? Obey me if you want to cum." She nodded. The next thing I did was play with her left niple with my hand while sucking hard on the right one. She was going crazy, what an amazing thing to look at. I took a bite on her niple and she gasped. Right after I went from her breast to her core, leaving a trail of wet kisses in her belly. I took her clit on my mouth and started sucking on it, she was moaning so loudly. I inserted a finger inside her pussy and was moving it in a fast pace, she kept moaning and grinding. I added another finger and went faster stimulating her G point, always sucking and licking her clit. She was about to cum.
"Cum, cum for me baby" Next thing I knew was that she was squirting, that had only happened like twice and I've been with a lot of girls like A LOT. "Oh baby am I that good that make you squirt?" I asked as I took her blindfold of.
"Sorry, it never happened before" she apologized
"Oh my little Deborah, you have nothing to be sorry for. It was a pleasure spending this time with you."
"Pleasure was all mine Jessica"
"Ahah give your phone" She did and I inserted my phone number "Hit me up if you want to have more fun sometime"
"Oh I will for sure. Thanks for making this the best party ever"
"You're more than welcome, see you soon Deb." I said as I winked.
"Soon Jessica" She said blushing
And with that I walked out of the room thinking "So good to be gay"