The Prologue

At the planet of Concord Dawn, a hooded figure arrived at Clan Saxon base. As he was walking to the entrance, two mandalorian guards were at the entrance they saw the hood figure walking to the entrance they pointed blasters at him"This is a restricted base"the first guard said"I'm sorry for arriving here unexpected"the figure replied in a soft voice"But I want to speak with Gar Saxon and you will lead me to him with no question"he continued. 

The guards look at each other and nodded with agreement"Follow us"the second guard said as they open the entrance and leading the hooded figure to Saxon. Soon they arrived at Gar's office and there was Gar,"Sir, you have a visitor"the guard said when he saw the hooded figure there"and he wants to speak with you"the other said as the hooded figure pulls up a chair and sat down. Saxon look at him and his guards"Leave us"he ordered as the two guards left his office.

"So what is it you want to talk about?"Saxon asked"I want you to do a favor for me, but first do you know the rebel who is a padawan and he goes by name: Ezra Bridger?"the hooded figure replied with a question, Saxon nodded and answered"Yes, I have. He was the one with Sabine Wren,his droid and Rau, my rival. We first met him, we captured him along his droid. I was forcing him to tell where Rau is but he still refuse to tell me, I decided to use his droid as a target practice when I was about to the shoot the droid he use the force to move my aim away from his droid. I did know what just happened, I try that again and he use the force again. That's when I realized he is a jedi,I decided to shoot him instead, when I was about to blast him until it interrupted by Sabine and they escaped then left the planet"he finished explaining to the hooded figure.

The hooded figure said"Now, I will the favor. You will bring Ezra and his allies that were with him to a trap by jamming their stabilizers and sent one of your men to observe the padawan's weakness and contact me""So it will be then"Saxon replied as he agreed with the hooded figure. The hooded got up from his chair and left when he was out of the base he removed his hood, it was no other than Darth Maul.