The Place She Called Home Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Wendy's Pov:

I'm just waiting for everything to fall into place.

 I felt like I lost my self.  

I honestly think I was happier with my father .

I knew who I was.

At least I didn't have to pretend . I was the  black sheep with the family with the perfect smiles and bodies. I just didn't feel like wearing pink and skirts and doing my hair in girlie gestures wouldn't  change me.

I wish it did though.

I should be happy though.

Perfect family, perfect smiles,perfect house......

 Just not perfect me.

But slowly my world started to fade away with everything else.

My adopted parents were amazing. Its just that its just too amazing like something isn't right. Like I'm in some kind of fantasy and I'm still in a coma back in the hospital.

I don't even think i dream anymore.

It's just dark....

Just nothing but darkness and I feel like threes someone there.

Watching,waiting and  planning.

I felt like I was searching for something I didn't want to find. I just had this weird muzzy feeling in my stomach like something was coming. Like i should be preparing for something.

But what?

I couldn't tell anyone about this because I  didn't quit understand it my self.

I didn't understand that everyday another person looked at me with fascination like I was some kind of rare creature never discovered before.

I'm just paranoid is all.

Yea. I thought

So why do I feel like i'm just... i don't know i just have cold feet. I'm just missing my dad even if he abused me. He's my dad hes the only thing i have

Well, used to have anyways.

After, the rainy days and nights the rain seemed to calm me down enough to were I could get 5 hours of sleep a night and a couple of naps during the day.

It wasn't much  and some days i just felt like shit and looked like death but it was better then nothing i suppose.

The house didn't seem that bad.

I mostly just stayed in my room while the perfect family is with each other laughing and having a good time. While I'm in my room alone  staring  at the wall.

I would stare at the plan brown colored walls for hours like i was going to see something if i stared long enough at it but there wasn't anything there.

Maybe, i wasn't looking hard enough until i realized its been 3 weeks and I've done absolutely nothing with my life.

Maybe, i'm just a loser and didn't see it until now.

Just another wall in another room with another below average girl.

Seems legit.

" Oh Wendy. We want to talk to you.."

The high pitched woman said.

I rolled my eyes and replied

" Coming Kacie .."