Chapter 3: What!? Why The Hell Didn't You Tell Me? ~ Three P.O.V's ~

A/N: Sorry for the long wait I've been busy

I'll do my best to post more often 

                                                                    ~ Justin’s P.O.V~

     I just laying in bed wondering if Dacey was ok or not. I know Jason is her mate and would never hurt her but I’m still worried because I know Dacey and she never wanted a mate. Ever since her mom passed away her dad was never the same and Dacey didn’t want that to happen to her. She doesn’t want to go through the heart break her dad did. I remember the day her mom passed away, she was a mess she came over here and we just laid in my bed. She was crying so hard I hate seeing her like that. All I could think to do was rub her back.

    My train of that was broken when Dacey burst into my room run up to me hugging me tight. After she was done telling me everything we laid in my bed like the day her mom passed away. I swear to god I don’t care if he is soon to be Alpha or her mate or not if he makes my best friend a mess again I’ll kill him. Again I was brought out of my thoughts by was someone breaking my damn door. Once the scent hit my nose I knew who it was this isn’t good.

     “YOU WHORE GET OFF OF HIM” My beautiful mate yelled that at my best friend. I glared at her “ISABELLA DON’T YOU DARE CALL MY BEST FRIEND A WHORE!!” I used my beta voice so she’ll back down. Dacey looked up at me with those big green eyes at could melt anyone’s heart “Who is she Justy?” Isabella growled at her “Isabella baby I already warned you once now go so I can explain your unbelievable rudeness to my best friend” Bella whimpers and nods as she slowly backs out of the room.

    Dacey is still holding onto me tight as she raised a perfectly shaped eyebrow “Baby? Justy what’s going on?” I took a deep breath “Sorry about Bella she didn’t know that you were you,” Chuckles then I keep on going “Well remember how I went out of town last week” She nods her head as she lays it on my chest I smile “well I went with my dad since he is the beta now to learn some stuff we went to Bells packed as soon as I saw her my heart swelled with love, Dacey you just met my lovely mate” I hope she takes this well.

                                                                   ~ Dacey’s P.O.V~

       I’m still holding onto Justin’s muscular body tight as I raised my eyebrow “Baby? Justy what’s going on?” I could feel him take a deep breath before speaking “Sorry about Bella she didn’t know that you were you,” he Chuckles then keeps on going, I couldn’t help but to smile “Well remember how I went out of town last week” I nod as I lay my head on his prefect chest. I could see his amazing smile “well I went with my dad since he is the beta now, to learn some stuff we went to Bells packed as soon as I saw her my heart swelled with love, Dacey you just met my lovely mate”

      I froze with stock, my best friend found his mate. I felt a tear roll down my cheek. Don’t get me wrong I’m so happy for him that he found his mate but that means he’ll forget all about me. I let go of him sat up and started crying harder. I can’t lose him, besides my dad Justin is the only man I ever trusted “Dace sweetie what’s wrong? Aren’t you happy for me?” Justin said as he lays a big strong hand on my back and starts rubbing my back. I hugged him tight sobbing into his chest “I am its just your gonna forget all about me its going to be all about Isabella you’ll never have time for me Justy.” 

   I felt him kiss the top of my head “shhh dace sweetie I’ll never do that you’re my best friend ever. Plus your gonna be the female alpha and I’m gonna be the beta we’ll see each other all the time.” I slowly calmed myself down feeling really tired. Before I fell asleep 100% I looked up at my best friend and asked “You promise Justin Dalen Loveless?” hehehe I think his last name is funny. I lay my head back on his chest I can feel him breath slowly “I promise Dacey Marie Moon” that was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.

                                                                              ~~~

     I felt someone kiss my forehead, My eyes slowly open. I take in the room. It’s not Justin’s, I look around and see the half naked girls on the wall. Then the scent hit me. I groaned with displeasure as I look over to see a very sexy Jason with wet hair. My eyes travel down to his bare huge prefect chest, I bite my lip slight then shot my eyes back up to meet his. I push him away “Why the hell aren’t I in Justin’s room?”  I crossed my arms over my fairly large chest and glared at him. He bite his lip hard staring at my breasts I roll my eyes get out of his damn bed. He grabbed my hips hard “because you’re MY mate and I want you in OUR room” I push him off of me “LEAVE ME ALONE I DON’T WANT A FUCKING MATE!” I run into his bathroom and slam it hard locking myself in.

                                                                 ~Jason’s P.O.V~

           As soon as she yelled at me “LEAVE ME ALONE I DON’T WANT A FUCKING MATE!” and ran into our bathroom slamming the door hard locking herself in my heart felt like it was breaking in half. Did she just reject me? I could her some of her thoughts so I guess she didn’t but it doesn’t hurt any less. One of her thoughts was No I cant let this happen I wont let myself get hurt like my dad did. What did she mean like her dad did? Oh my god it just hit me like a brick wall. She is scare of losing me and being heart broken. 

   I have to come up with a plan to make her see, that even though I don’t know her I love her and I won’t ever let her get heart broken. That I’ll do whatever it takes to make her feel loved and safe. I think I know just how to do that but first I got to find Justin. I’ll need his help.

A/N: I'm really really sorry it took so long but I hope you enjoy it!

IDK if the three povs was a good idea or not let me know if you got it if not I'll edit it

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!