Need your opinion

Hello readers as I was reading as I was editing I could faintly see where I was going with this. So I took to a planner app for writers and came up with something. It is different story line so it didn't seem fighting that the characters names stayed the same. So many differences, so basically be a new story. I wrote a little blurb. Let me know what you think. If you like it then I'll upload it as soon as I can, if not I'll figure something else out.

And here it is......

it is Isabella Rose Luna's birthday, she is far from happy. All her hard work to become the leader of her pack's warriors could go down the drain today. It's her 16th birthday when she'll finally be able to shift and find her mate. She's happy about finally shifting but not about the mate. If she finds her mate and he isn't in her pack she'll have to leave and prove herself all over again. Plus she damn well knows her fighting days are over if she finds a mate. Because no mate will let their female mate fight in a man's world.

Little did she know that finding a mate would be the less she had to worry about. With rumors of how her family truly came to be, a secret that could break her trust with her parents, and jealous shewolves. Little 16 year old Bella is in for one rocky ride.

(Not edited)
Always,
Tori