Chapter Eleven: The Birthday Scene, part one

Emily Brussels

It all started with a red number hanged on facebook, a friend request. It came from an unfamiliar person, but it seemed that that specific friend request was simply irresistible. The profile picture of the person who requested was just this awesome. He looks so hot, gorgeous and by the looks of it, rich! Emily then abruptly gathered the computer mouse and shook it off to see the cursor coming and clicked the button saying ‘confirm request’. She never thought of being reluctant at first, she just did accept it, without any hesitations. She was in deep search for love this past three months after breaking up her 6 month all-give-no-take relationship with her 28 year old Caucasian jerk, cheater boyfriend. Emily loved him so much- with all her heart, that she almost given everything to him. Just everything, love, time, care, sex and all. She always did satisfy his needs and fill his appetite, though it was out of her senses, and resisted by her conscience.

Just seconds after clicking the accept button, a chat box popped-up her screen and it came from that stranger friend she just accepted.

From Joshua Sterling:

“Hi, I am scrolling and clicking random stuff here on facebook and I saw your profile picture, got interested and sneaked through your account. I think you’re beautiful, how about having a new friend?”

To be continued...