Confession

WELCOME ALL - If you haven't yet and you're for some reason just checking this out, please go and watch Sirius The Jaeger (it's on Netlfix) it is an amazing show and I love it and it deserves a ton more appreciation and fanfiction for that matter.

Please enjoy~ Vote & Comment your thoughts!

Yuliy

"Y/N." His voice was quiet and gentle, and when you glanced back at him from the view of the night sky, he had the ends of his bangs in his fingers.
You smiled lightly, turning back to the view, you knew very well he only played with his hair when he was nervous or flustered, "What's on your mind, Yuliy?" You asked.
He took a deep breath, and it was followed by a long sigh. He stepped up beside you and rose his head to the full moon, "I need to tell you something."
You breathed a laugh, standing straight from your leaning position and turning to give him your full attention, "I'm all ears." You tilted your head when he didn't reply, barley sparing you a glance. He visibly swallowed, shutting his eyes slowly your gentle and welcoming expression fell when you realized what he was about to tell you might not be something good at all.
"Yuliy?" You called his name quietly, going to reach for his hand, he pulled it away.
"Listen, I care about you... I really do. But it would do you no good at all to be with me."
"Yuliy, I'm Jaeger just like you. If your worried about my wellbeing, I can protect myself." You exclaimed, "I care about you too, so much. And I won't let some dumb vampires - or anything - keep me from loving you."
He sighed again, finally turning to look at you. He knew he wouldn't be able to win if he kept pushing and turned this into an argument, for he'd seen first hand how you fought in the field, back to back with him.
"We don't have to settle down and get married Yuliy, I'm not here to hold you back from your dreams. I'm here to support you, okay? Remember that."
He smiled lightly, and welcomed the embrace you gave him by wrapping his arms tight around your shoulders, placing one hand over your head and digging his face into your hair, "I will. Thank you, Y/N."

Philip

"Philip!" You cheered, running out the back door of the home the group was staying in to see him sitting on the deck and peacefully cleaning his violin, "There you are, I've been looking for you!"
"Oh. Hey, Y/N. What's up?"
"Yuliy is really hard to talk to, and Fallon seems to always yell when he speaks, so I thought I'd come find you since Dorothea was busy. I've got my sketchbook, I was wondering if you could play for me."
The male blinked as he looked up at your glimmering eyes from his seat on the deck, before he let a prideful smirk onto his face. Grabbing his violin, he stood up and positioned it on his shoulder, giving you a glance as you took his seat on the deck and opened up your sketch book to a new page.
"Ready, princess?"
"Yup!"
His playing was absolutely beautiful, and as you sketched him, you couldn't help but admire every part of him. Philip was a bit of a jerk sometimes, but he cared about everyone - even Yuliy, even to the point where he would risk his life. You turned from the half finished sketch up to the real him, smiling at how beautifully he played, the colour of his eyes as he gazed at the chords he was to press on next.
The song came to an end, and he lifted the violin off his shoulder and met my eyes, "What?" He asked.
You gave him a bright smile, "You're so beautiful when you play, Philip."
He blushed, "W-well, not as beautiful as you, Y/N." You watched as he swallowed hard, clearing his throat as he stared at his feet before his head shot up to face you again, "I-I actually have always thought you were beautiful, and I... I..."
You giggled sweetly at his flustered state, standing up and walking towards him as you hugged your sketch book to your chest, "Philip? I like you too."

Mikhail

"I can feel you standing there." You began, not even caring to turn as you heard his familiar sigh from another failed mission to sneak up on me. You smiled to yourself, listening as he walked into the apartment and took a seat on the love chair by the fire place.
"How can you tell?" He asked.
You turned to gaze at him, his blue eyes glimmered in the fire light as his eyes met mine, his head rested in his hand and even though you could always feel him nearby, you could never tell what he was thinking.
"I just know." You shrugged, turning back to the tea you were preparing, holding back a laugh as he scoffed.
Placing the tea on a tray, you carefully brought it over to the small table beside Mikhail, you sat in the other chair across from his and took your cup, "Did you come to talk to me, or stare at me?" You asked.
He stayed silent for a moment as you sipped, when you began to think maybe he really did come just to stare at you, he finally spoke up, "Will you marry me?"
You choked on your drink, coughing lightly, "Marry you?!" You cried, wiping your mouth with the back of your hand, "Are you insane?! We haven't even kissed yet."
"So you're not against the idea of eventually getting married, though?"
You glared at him, pursing your lips as you considered hitting him, "I guess not."
"Well then, we could start with a kiss?"
You laughed half heartedly, shaking your head at how odd he was acting, "We can start with a date."
"Perfect, lets start now."