Chapter 13: the end

It was 7 years later. The boys weren't doing Magcon anymore. When it all ended Lilly and Aaron had a huge fight and never saw each other again.

Lilly and Brittany were having a sleep over at Lillys.

"Hey what should we do todayy I'm BOREDD" that was typical Brittany for you

"HEY LILLY LETS GO TO THE MALL BETHANY MOTAS NEW COLLECTION IS OUT"

So they decided to spend their last day before school at the mall.

Lilly and Brittany were walking out of bath and body works, Lilly on her phone. As she's on her phone she runs into someone.

"Hey watch where your going" he says

"Well it's your fault" she sneers back at him

They look up at each other, and it's Aaron Carpenter.....

"Oh sorry..... I didn't know it was you..." He replies sheepishly.

"Oh uh it's fine it was my fault... I wasn't paying attention

"Hey Lilly I'm gonna go find us a place to eat" Brittany says as she walks away obviously giving us some time alone.

"Heyimreallysorryaboutwhatisaidtoyouthatday"

We both said at once, and laughed a little at ourselves

Aaron looks straight into my eyes "hey, I'm sorry I didn't belive you when you said you weren't cheating on me with Shawn.... I feel so stupid for losing you over that"

i look down at my feet "it's okay, it's not like I didn't give you reason to think that.... I should stopped hanging out with him, it only hurt our relationship."

"Ya know.."" he stared down at his feet too "I haven't stopped thinking about you since that day....."

"Neither have i..." I admitted "but I forgive you"

"I forgive you too Lilly, I'm sorry we had to go through this.... it might be a little too soon but I actually just moved here so I will be sticking around, and I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend again."

"I would be honored" I reply

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 years later Lilly Grier and Aaron carpenter got married on June 7th.

A year and a half later Mason James Carpenter was born on August 15th

Abigail Marie was born 2 years later and Christian Luke was born years later 4 years after. And finally Caroline Anne. A year after Christian.

And they lived happily ever after as one big happy family.