Chapter 7

I got home and told Brittany all about the date and we stayed up late talking and eventually fell asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night. Some nights I just can't sleep and others I sleep like a baby. I decided to go downstairs and get some water. When I got down there to my surprise Nash was down there.

"Hey you can't sleep either" I said.
"Yeah...my mind won't let me fall asleep, overthinking ya know.. Hey you wanna go take a walk outside?"
"Sure fresh air will be nice"
When we were little we would sneak out in the night and walk around and talk.
"I feel like we've barely talked since Magcon, I miss hanging out with just you." I said.

"Yeah I miss you too, so how are you adjusting to living with a bunch of guys? Well I'm sure it's not so bad with Aaron around hmm?"
He winked at me. I pushed him a little and we both just laughed.

"Oh hey! Starbucks is still open, Nash lets gooo!"
"Fine, I've got some money, I guess were really not gonna sleep tonight."

Nash phone lit up and he stopped to look at it but I decided to cross the street anyways.

Out of no where a car flew by attempting to run the red light but hit me. The last thing I heard before blacking out was Nash screaming my name.

___________________________

A/N:
Sorry this chapter is really short I'm getting writer block, I'll try and write some more soon.