Chapter 2

On a dark, ominous, gloomy night, a mysterious figure could be seen, rummaging through the sewage. After what seemed like an eternity, he gave a sigh of hopelessness. Then suddenly, it was as if it heard his call, he found it. He found what he had been searching for. He immediately hurried back to his secret underground laboratory carrying something that appears to be a black bowl.

That fateful night, a terrible curse had returned. It was ramen! The evil scientist cackled away with ramen as they discussed their plans to exact revenge on Udonshi.

They both detested the couple, it was absolutely disgusting to them. Ramen hated them because of udon's betrayal. On the other hand, the evil scientist had created all of the food people. He specifically took care of ramen and udon as if they were his own blood, unlike the rest, of which he mistreated. He was deeply upset when udon escaped with sushi.

Meanwhile, in another room, mocha and raindrop cake were listening intently to their plans. Mocha, raindrop cake, kawaii tea and a few others were also creations of the evil scientist. They had helped Udonshi and those who wanted to escape the lab while they stayed back to eavesdrop on the scientist's evil plans. Thus, they spent their days hiding away dark corners of the lab, darting away as soon as they saw the likes of the scientist and ramen.

Mocha and raindrop cake were in love. Kawaii tea had a crush on mocha as well, however, unlike ramen, she was too kind hearted to take any drastic action. The trio used kawaii tea's rainbow powers to locate Udonshi so they could inform them about the return of ramen.

Once Udonshi learnt of the pact between the scientist and ramen, sushi enlisted the help of: The mighty, The Valiant, The muscular....TAKOYAKI.

With that, when the scientist dropped off ramen at Udonshi's place, takoyaki flipped ramen into the air. Ramen face planted into the concrete and cracked his bowl, he slid away into the darkness, promising revenge like every cliche super villain does.

The next night, Udonshi and Mochacake went on a double date, just in time for Valentine's Day. Kawaii tea looked at them from afar, depressed, but happy for them. The four saw kawaii tea sulking, and invited her in to join them for dinner. Takoyaki went back to see his children and spent time with his loved ones. Everybody was happy.

THE END

P.S.S JH and S still fought over which is better, Udon or Sushi, while K (Cameo!!!) tried to keep the peace.

~chapter written by ShinyUmbreonUX and edited by P3nguin___