Fainting is Lame

Spencer POV

Today was not the best day, but at the same time it definitely wasn't the worst.

I managed to avoid my father in the morning, which was great, and I was pleased with how my day had begun. I drove my younger brother William in our old run-down car.

It still wasn't repaired from a previous accident, and it hasn't been cleaned in months. To add to the misery we call my car, we can barely manage to pay for gas.

I had to get multiple jobs, going from the coffee shop across town, to the laundry place only five blocks away, to hopefully the new library that opened newly in the center of town.

It was a miracle how this thing still runs... Most times. We were low on money and since it wasn't in best shape it refused to turn on many times, but we manage.

The ride was quiet, and our radio didn't work so the tension couldn't be eased. My brother and I are close, but a couple of days ago we got into a small fight, and now we haven't been on best terms.

When I arrived, I was greeted with a giant fucking idiot jumping on my back! An idiot I recognized as Jeremy, and let me tell you.. He was not light. I wondered how Spencer would feel laying in my arms. I shook my head to get rid of the inappropriate thoughts out of my virgin mind.

I grabbed his hand that clung to my shoulder and pushed him off of me, making him land on the hard cement with a loud groan. We attracted a bit of attention, but once they realized it was just the loser and the gay they turned around and moved on with their happy lives, and all that shit.

I remember when I was little, my mother always used to shout at me when I complained about my silly problems, because people had it worse out there. She always told me to handle what others told me. To never take jokes seriously, because people will hate me for being a cold fish. She is the reason I'm emotionally strong. Why I don't take insulting jokes too personally.

I missed her...

As we entered the school, I noticed how it was separated into small groups.

The jocks, they were noisy, sweaty, and only one wasn't fit.... And Jeremy, who by the way never shuts up about how and I quote. They were all considered "hot" by girls... And Jeremy, who by the way never shuts up about how and I quote asdfghjkl: so fucking unbelievably beautiful creatures that MUST BE BANGED!!!!

The cheerleaders, who were not ALL bitchy, but a little too perky for my liking

The nerds, who wore cute little glasses and overly sized sweaters. I found them adorable.

The computer hackers, who looked like they haven't slept in weeks, and all needed eye glasses from staring at those computer screens of theirs, all day long.

Then came the fangirls, who are Jeremy's queens, enough said, are his replicas on girl versions.

The plain old mean girls that agonizingly stare at everything you do so critically, you feel like everything you do is not right... Making you feel bad about yourself

And lastly... The Outcasts... Everyone of them had a story, actually every person in this school had a story, the only difference is, theirs were different... ours were different...

------

The day ended quickly and I was packing my things for last period, which happened to be music, which I had with the one and only, Mayalea, Spencer's best friend. The girl was sweet but rude and sassy, she seemed cute, but vicious at the same time, and she was always fun and crazy, but pissed and deep at the same time... That was one confusing girl...

She was called behind by the teacher, and I bet it was due to her spontaneous voice, but I couldn't help my curiosity getting the best of me, I stuck my ear on the classroom door, and listened carefully, much to my dismay they didn't mention anything that might have concerned Spencer, even though it was silly to think she they're conversation would include her, but it was worth a shot.

Just as I was detaching my left ear, I hear a slightly familiar voice say " Well, well, well, what do we have here!"

I looked up for my eyes to meet a pair or gorgeous brown ones, that belonged to none other than the hormonal, twisted teenager, Mayalea. She was pretty, but Spencer blew me away. Anyway, I knew I was caught red-handed, so I didn't bother denying it and quietly mumbled " Sorry, I was just being a curious brat"

Then, she did the complete opposite of skinning me alive and throwing me in the lemonade.... She shrugged "Nah, no worries, just one question."

"Anything" I declared slightly frantically.

"Why the hell do you look like you just so a ghost? You're scared shitless" She more stated than asked.

"Well... You are pretty scary.." I muttered slightly embarrassed that she managed to get a reaction out of me.

At that she burst out laughing, causing various students of all ages to turn their heads, to see what the cause of that obnoxiously loud laugh was.

However, when they saw that it was only us, a nobody and "The girl that bitches to Brooke", they return to their previous conversations about random things, like cats and pubes.

WHaaT ThE FuCk SpeNcER

Suddenly, I saw a petite body near her best friend, Spence is here... Right in front of me... Breathe.....

WHAT DO I DO NOW!?!?!

Talk to her dumbass

I am not a dumbass

Yeah you are

You're probably right... I'm so stupid!

There you go!

"Hello? Spencer?" I saw a hand waving in front of my face, apparently attempting to get my attention.

"Huh? What?" I asked slightly lost.

Smooth Spencer... Just smooth.

Idiot.

"Ummmm... You sort of spaced out there." Spencer stated seeming slightly confused.

Wait... Spencer?!?!??!?!

That means it was her hands only two inches away from my face!

Oh my God! I think I'm going to faint!!!

So I did.....

__________________________________________________________________________

Guys I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry you had to wait that long! But my uncle was in the hospital because of something in his lungs... but he's fine now! To make it up to you I'll post another chappy today AGAIN! Please dont be mad at maya its not her fault and I'm such a bad partner lool and idk how she puts up with me, but she's being really understanding of my situation and I hope you guys can be too <3 again soooo sorry :)