character 4- Sad/happy times

CHARLES POV

We took the Girls back to the bus and the guys took care of then while Alli and I had to talk ot the police. On the way back to the bus Alli said to me if we can keep the girls.I didnt know what to say so I said we need to get to know them better before we know. She said ok I know she feels bad.

KAYLA POV

We got back on the bus and the rest of the band look after us in till Alli and Charles got back from talking to someone most probley the police. Kacey and I didnt talk to anyone. Danny asked us if we wanted to go into a bunk to lay down a bit. I said after Charles and Alli are back as soon as I said they wallked into the bus. Kacey and I ran over to them and huged them for a bit in till Charles said "Girls go lay down for a bit your in shock!!

CHARLES POV

When Alli and I walked into the bus the Girls came running up to us and hugging us after that I said to them they can go and lay in the bunks for a bit if they want. I started to talk to the boys about what is going on with the Girls. Alli went to check on the girls to make should they are asleep before we said that we are going to keep them I made my mind up when Alli and I walked in and they huged us. I cant wait to tell them.

KACEY POV

I woke up with Charles telling the guys about today next minute I heared him say to Alli to make sure we are asleep. I heared her footsteps so I layed the other away so she didnt see me smiling. She opening it and then closed it. I kept listen to what they were saying next minute I heared Charles say we are going to kept them Kayla open her blind and I opened mine and we quitely high fived.