Character 3- Sad Times

KAYLA POV

Hey mum because you love me so much can we please go to warped tour please please. Mum asked me who I was going with. I said "You, Dad, Kacey and I" Mum asked "Where is it going to be." "It is going to be here in 2 Days please please. OK OK!! We can go said mum. I will go and tell Kacey. Now I am the best sister ever.

KACEY POV

I was sitting in my room listen to We The Kings my favourite band. Next minute Kayla came into my room all happy. She was talking to me but I wasn't listen in till she said we are going to warped tour. But then I thought she got tickets and hasn't asked mum. So I asked her if she has asked mum and she said "mum said yes." I was so happy she is the best sister ever even thought she is annoying. I got out all of my CTFxC gear out to wear to warped tour.

- 2 DAYS LATER-

KACEY POV

I got up and got ready for warped tour. I put my CTFxC top on and my CTFxC shoes on. I walked out of my room Kayla was all ready to go but warped tour didn't open in till 10 we still have 2 hours in till we can leave

CHARLES POV

I said goodbye to shay I missed bus call yesterday so I stayed at shays and then shay drove me here. I had so much fun Alli was on the way to the bus do I quickly cleared the bus up a bit and waited for her to show up.

ALLI POV

I was on my way to the bus when I meet 2 CTFxCers. Their names are Kayla and Kacey. I asked them if they want to come on the bus. They said they need to ask their mum. They quickly ran off and 2 minutes later they came running back. Kayla said their mum said yes

KACEY POV

I saw Alli walking to the bus I screamed out to her "ALLI ALLI" She came walking over we said ours names are Kacey and Kayla. Alli asked Kayla and I if we wanted to go on the bus. I was about to say yes but then I said I better ask my mum. so Kayla and I quickly ran off to find mum. when we find her. "Hey mum can we please go on the tour bus please please ." Mum said yes but be back before the show. So Kayla and I ran off to Alli she was still waiting there. I said mum said yes but we need to be back before the show. we jumped over the rope and walk to the tour bus. I was so happy that we are on the bus. Alli open the door to hear Charles vlogging. Kayla and I videos bomb him in till he turned around. He stopped vlogging and said hi. He gave Alli a hug and high five Kayla and I. We talked for ages in till Alli said you better go off and find you mum and dad the show is in 10 minute.

ALLI POV

I said to the girls they better go off and find their mum. We open the bus door to hear a big BANG!! and then screams and saw smoke. The girls started to get scared because that was where their mum and dad was. So I said to then Charles and I will come with you too to find then. we started to walk to where the smoke was to see bodies on the ground then the girls ran off. The next we seen them there were crying sitting next to 2 bodies a men and a woman body police were pulling then away from the bodies they didn't want to leave I know they were their mum and dad I feels so bad and started to cry. Charles walked in there to get them

KAYLA POV

I hear a BANG!! and seen smoke I got scared because that was where mum and dad were. Alli and Charles were coming with us. we started to walk into where the bang was there were bodies everywhere next minute I seen mum and dad lay there not moving. Kacey and I ran over to then and started to cry. They were dead. police started to pull Kacey and I away then Charles came and got us.