Chapter 11~Go or stay

Your POV 

"Kaneki?...Kaneki!!" You shouted and hugged him

"Hey you. I saw you in Anteiku. Do you remember me? The dude that had black hair, and a eyepatch?"

"That's why you looked so familiar!" You smiled but it turned in to a frown

"Hey, what's wrong."

"So...you know Ayato, the dude I would always talk about in elementary?"

"Yep you would talk about him every. Single. Day."

~Flashback~

" I wish Ayato was here."

"I wish Ayato went to our school."

"When is Ayato going to be here? I miss him."

"You just saw him like 5 minutes ago, Y/n!!!"

"Does Ayato have a girlfriend?"

"Does he have a lover? Or soulmate?"

"I don't know Y/n!!!"

"I wish Ayato knew how I felt about him."

~Flashback end~

"Oh those days." You said with a sigh

"Well about him, he was the dude with the blue hair as you remember, and we got in to a argument/fight and now we are here."

"What was it about?"

"Umm well Ayato he has a girlfriend that I did not know about and that he caused me a lot of pain in the past and now. And why does it feel like you are my therapist?"

"I don't know, and I think you should go or stay."

"Why go and why stay?"

"Go because you love him or stay because I love you."

~Bonus~
After you ran

Ayato pov
After she said that my heart broke. I was going to go after her but a knock at the door interrupted me. (You jumped out the window) 

"You forgot your scarf."

"Oh thanks."

"Where's _______?"

"She......went out."

"Oh ok say hi to her for me. Well bye see you soon Aya!" Gosh that nickname.

"Bye." Then I went inside. I felt bad but I waited until Y/n came home.

But she never did.