Chapter 1~The past with Ayato Kirishima

Narrator pov
Past~

"Ayato!!!" Y/n shouted at Ayato

"Y/n!!!"Ayato shouted back as he ran to Y/n hugging her.

"I have something for you Y/n" He gave her an earring.

"One for me and one for you."
"Thank you so so so so so much!!!" You said and kissed his cheek and he blushed, and it ended in a happy ending...well just kidding they wish it did though. After that they both heard a loud 'BANG' coming from the Kirishima house hold. 

You both ran in side the house and saw a Dove. You and Ayato saw she was holding down Ayato's dad

"Dad!!!" Ayato screamed
"Ayato go get Touka and tell her to take you guys to Anteiku!!!" Ayato and you were frightened, but Ayato and you went to go get Touka...but the dove got ahold of your leg and threw you across the room.
"Y/n!!!" You could barely hear Ayato sshout your name as you went unconscious.

(What happened when you were out)

Ayato ran to get Touka.
"Dad is getting attacked by a Dove and Y/n got thrown to the wall!!! We need to help them Touka!!!" Ayato shouted at her.

"I heard all of it Ayato, dad said we have to go to Anteiku." 

"What about y/n!"

"We have no choice Ayato" Ayato knew what Touka meant but he really liked y/n.

"But..."

"But dad said go to Anteiku. It's okay, Y/n will find her way to us."

"But what if she doesn't?"

"She will Ayato, I promise." Ayato hoped Touka was right.