3 AM Challenge

I waited impatiently as the hours slowly went by, I tried to do other things to make it go faster but it didnt work, I always loved doing these challenges, even if they go terribly wrong they're still fun to do. I checked my watch for the 100,000,000 time that day, it was only 11 PM. I groaned and laid down on my bed bored out if my mind "dont think your going to sleep on me y/n" Mike playfully pushed me to the side so he can sit down, I looked up to see him smiling and I smiled back "what's up?"he grabbed my hand , making me blush, thank God it was dark in the room."come help me set up"he said letting go and walking out of the room. I just laid there and smiled at the little contact, "come on y/n get your lazy butt up!" Mike yelled from downstairs "yeah yeah I'm coming calm down!" I walked down stairs but Nick and Jesse were no where to be seen"wheres the guys?" I asked as I walked toward Mike in the living room'm"oh, they're doing a video at laws of motion,its just you and meeeee"he said while setting up his tripod. I shrugged"ok"i said and set up the go pro."is that ok?"I looked to him for approval and he nodded putting his thumbs up" yeah that's fine... since its onlyyyy... " he looked at his watch" 2:30 you wanna play some games before we start the video?"I smirked"hell yeah, but what's the video gonna be about?" I asked, he smiled."follow me" a sinking feeling was growing in my stomach as he lead me down to the basement and he stopped, I came from behind him and went to his side, "dude....you did not..."I said staring at the pentagram on the floor "what about the last time? This is incredibly stupid"I sighed,he shrugged and it will make a crazy challenge" he said"well then why did we set up up there?"I whined, being the lazy ass I was. mike rolled his eyes playfully and cause that's where the video is gonna start, then we'll come down here"
Mike's POV:

I just finished explaining what we were gonna do for the video,she sighed and gave Me a disapproving look" Mike this is a bad idea..."I rolled my eyes and shrugged"and?you do bad ideas all the time for your channel" I teased"and ya'know what I say?I say dont do this at home "she shot back and stuck her tongue out at me, I stuck my tongue back out at her."ok come on its..."I checked my watch"its 2:53 you gonna help me or not?" I joked heading upstairs to start the video, grumbling came from behind me and I turned around, laughing at y/n who was dragging her feet slowly towards the stairs."come onnn" i grabbed her hand and pulled her up the stairs blushing a little as she laughed too."you ready?"I asked and she smiled, nodding and holded up the camera,"ok...go!" She started the camera"whats up guys its ya boy hypemyke and welcome to the hypest channel on the internet!today I have the lovely y/n here with me with the camera" she turned the camera around and smiled"hey guys!"she turned it back around to face me"and today we are going to be doing one man hide and seek" I smiled as She whined"i hate dolls mike!theyre to creepy" y/n shuddered, I chuckled knowing tonight was gonna be fun"and that's why, I'll be the one stabbing the doll"
*le time skip*
Your POV:
I set the camera facing both of us as we put the rice in, and fingernails, finally Mike sewed it back together with red thread"so what exactly are we supposed to do? Hide from this creepy ass doll?"I ask and Mike nods"pretty much" I look at the camera"this is a dumb idea guys" I shook my head"alright we know y/n you hate dolls...on with the video!"I took the camera and followed Mike into the bathroom"do the honors" I rolled my eyes smiling, Mike held the camera as I said what i needed to and we walked out of the room"ok so now we wait a second before going in and stabbing the damn thing"I sighed it hit three and Mike looked at me pointing the camera at me" alright lets go..."I looked at the doll"im gonna count to three and find you, when I find you, your gonna be it,"we walked out and after we counted to three Mike busted through the door "found you!!"we both said and smiled.I stabbed the damn thing and said"now your it! Count to thirty" Mike and I both ran out and started searching for a place to hide"where do we go?" He asked and I smirked"did you forget?" I smirked and grabbed the camera. Facing it towards him"oh no guys" Mike groaned"Haha were going to the basement to stand in theee" I ran down stairs to show them the pentagram"DUH DUH NUUUHH" we both laughed until Mike shushed me"did you hear that?" We were both quiet until we heard footsteps coming down stares,"mike?" I asked and he dragged me into the pentagram"thisll be fun!"he smiled. Everything went silent until the door swung open,and we saw...

Haha cliff hanger!!! sorry love you guys I'll try to update sooner!!!