Packing for Europe

Hi! I thought I would start a non One Direction related story. So.. here goes. See you at the end of this chapter.

.........................................................................................

"Pink, white or blue denim, hun?" My mum called as she helped me pack for my Europe trip to see my real family. I sighed as I threw both my hair straightner and curler into the bag. 

"Um... white and blue thanks." I yelled back, I wasn't planning on going to parties or anything. It was just a family trip to meet my real parents. 

"Mum?" I yelled, my voice echoing through the house until she came clicking through the hall with her hot pink heels on.

"Mm? Whats up darling dearest?" She cooed, smiling brightly at me. "Oh, dear... We have to do something to that hair! You aren't leaving this house with hair like that." I reached up to touch the messy brown bun on top of my head. 

"Dear, come to the salon." She gestured down the hall and disappeared into her room, I followed, pulling my hair out of its bun as I went. 

"Work your magic mum." I said tonelessly as I sat on the chair she had set up in front of the huge mirror. 

"You can't look Jasmine." Mum screeched covering the mirror with a sheet. I closed my eyes and fell asleep while mum washed out my hair and fixed it up.

Half an hour later, mum woke me up and was beaming so much she looked like she would burst. She touched her own platinum blonde bob and pulled the sheet down. I gasped as I saw what she had done to my beautiful brunette straight hair. It had been curled and I did a doubletake as I saw the curls tumble from my now blonde head. Mum stood proudly next to me.

"You like? I'm going to plait it now." She explained. I smiled tentatively at her and she dived into my hair, pulled it the side and plaited it in record time. "Beautiful..." She whispered as she patted my head. 

"Mum? I have to go pack right now otherwise I will be late for the cab which you told me to book which is coming in half an hour..." Mum looked at her diamond studded wrist watch and swore. 

"Go dearest, pack... and HURRY!" She yelled as she ran towards the kitchen to begin getting dinner ready. I sighed and laughed and then sighed again. What a weird, wonderful life I had here, I don't understand why I wanted to leave! Though, I guess, any adopted child would want to see their birth parents.

Most of them anyway.

2 hours later

The plane had been mid flight for an hour and the chair was getting rather uncomfortable. I shifted again and looked out the window at the never ending ocean. It would be a while until we got there, so I put the chair back , closed my eyes and went to sleep, the constant jolting of the engine beneath me rocking me gently...gently....until the plane trip was nothing but a distant world....

I awoke suddenly as the flashing seatbelt button turned on and off and on and off before my eyes. I blinked a few times to adjust to the light and glanced out the window for what was meant to be a second. I couldn't take my eyes off the many people and the lush green. In Australia this was not to seen! Such greenness would be almost impossible to come by, my dad, a green freak had been trying for years! 

"We hope you enjoyed your flight with us. Please get off safely an in an orderly fashion." An air hostess smiled toothily at us all.

I stepped out of the plane and breathed in heavily... My first breath of the fresh country air.

............................................................

omg PLEASE leave me feedback