Chapter 2

Sorry for the late update, have a look at the slide show on the side, its the evils as I see them. Any suggestions for more evil characters, please put in the comment box. Please, they are looking very small.

Chapter 2

The Evils

“Aagh! You incompetent fool!” Morgan le Fae screamed at her army of trolls. The only reaction she got was a slight head tilt and a dumb look. This made her even madder as she went around the room shattering everything in her wake. “You were two hundred compared to a mere hundred and all that come back is fifty!” she screeched “Must I do everything myself?” Just then, Morgan’s twin brother, Garth, strolled in and leaned against the wall “Relax sister!” Morgan gave a sinister smile and said “Relax? You want me to relax?” Getting angrier she blasts a spell in his direction. Just as she blasts Frank Geralds walks into the room, capturing the spell he diminishes it. Giving Garth a hard look he tells Morgan “Sit down and relax, it was the first time, I never expected things to go well.” Katerina strolled into the room “Leave Trolls!” she commanded. They did just that and soon only the four of them were left into the room.

They sat down around the table, Frank at the head. “Katerina, give me the battle reports.” Frank requested looking at her. She nodded and said “I sent a total of two hundred trolls to Gray Base Camp, it didn’t go well, we received no intel as of yet. Fifty of my trolls remain.” Looking angry “The same amount was sent to Verne Village and as you heard, only fifty trolls survived” Frank nodded. “They are stronger than we expected, this could be a problem” He stood up with a sigh. Garth gave his signature smirk and said “I still say that we should send in a few goblins with a spell locket and have them leave it there.” Morgan sighed “Oh really little brother? And what spell do you suppose we use? Will the goblins do it? Do you really think they will let the goblins threw their defence?” Garth started to rise from his chair he said in a loud voice “As you well know the Warlocks are able to do a listening spell which will allow us to listen in. And if you paid more attention in history class instead of glaring at the teacher you would also know that the Warlocks are also in possession of a cape.” Sitting down he stared at the shocked look on his sister face “Shocked big sister?” He asked sarcastically.

Frank rolled his eyes at the brother sister duo. Knowing full well that while they were constantly at each other’s throats you never got between them.   “Kat, get all head Witches and Warlocks here, we have a war to plan.”

Two days later the underground cave that Morgan and Garth called their home was filled with Witches and Warlocks from all over the world. A conference room was being set up to protect everyone. Frank was busy putting up binding spells, to stop anyone using magic, when Morgan walked in. “You seem pretty comfy in my home.” She said with a sardonic drawl. He turned around and smirked “We both know that this isn’t the first time that I’ve been here.” Morgan smiled “Make it quick.” Frank nodded as Morgan swept out of the room. Garth strolled in from behind his hiding place “You put her on edge.” He told Frank “She has reason to be on edge, do you know why she is so after revenge?” Garth shrugged, he didn’t care, as long as his sister was in a revenge mood things will go smoothly.

The meeting had come to order, a total of twenty Warlocks sat across from the same amount of Witches. Frank stood in front and started to speak “You all know why we are here. It is time to take back what is rightfully ours. The enslaving amulet.” Loud murmurs spread around the room. Frank nodded and quieted them down “We need to know that whatever we ask of you, you will do. It is now the time to ready our resources. We will not stop until every piece of the amulet is returned and the spell can be released. Who will be with me?” The Warlocks stood up and nodded their heads, the Witches soon followed. Frank looked at Morgan, this was going to be fun he thought.