Chapter 1

Hi!! Just want to say a special thanks to my manager LoonyTune for inspiring me! Thanks for the awesome cover!!

The Peacekeepers

It was a calm day at the elemental head office, that is until a large group of about twenty-four warriors and werewolves burst through the main door. Hearing the commotion the Six put down their training weapons and instructed their students to stay put. Closing the door begin them, they proceeded to the main hall. Ezmerelda went to stand in front of them with Akirra, Hadley, Dianna, Lisbeth and Syath just a step behind her.

"What is going on here?" Ezmerelda commanded. Saxon growled at her and said "If you actually answered your phone, you would know!" Before she could reply Sean came to stand in front of her, he glared at Saxon "Let her explain you hypocrite! You didn't even come out when I arrived at your pack house!" Turning around Sean swept her into his arms, holding her tight. Ezmerelda sighed and whispered into his chest "I missed you" pulling from his arms she turned to Saxon "James and Phoebe are on their way, so is Brad, we can speak when they get here" Akirra then decide to pipe up and say "We all actually still have classes that we were busy with when you barbarians came bursting through the door! So if you don't mind we will be continuing." The five Elementals gracefully walked out of the room leaving Ezmerelda behind. She kissed her husband on the cheek and turned to the group. "You guys can go wait in the conference room, Kaylin will bring you refreshments shortly" With that said she turned around and started to walk away. "How dare you walk away from us?" Saxon growled. In a flash Ezmerelda had turned around, her power swirling around her "Watch who you are talking to!" She turned around again and walked away.

Sean and Saxon led their respective groups to the conference room. 'This is going to be fun' Jackson thought to himself, a bunch of leaders and alphas confined in a small room. All twenty four of them sat around the long conference table. The room was silent with no one daring to break the silence first. As if on purpose, the confrence phone rang and the door opened. Kaylin came in unnoticed as the Alpha and the Leader was battling over who should answer the phone. Kaylin put the food on the table and walked out. Saxon growled and Sean drew his weapon. Lillian, unbeknown to her brother and Sean picked up the phone and signalled the room to keep quiet. The room immediately did. Saxon looked murderous as his sister spoke over the phone. She nodded her head and put the phone down "They are here" Sean nodded "I'll go fetch them" In a blink of an eye he was gone. He was outside Ezmerelda's classroom, knocking he walked in on a strange sight. The class of about five young elites were busy practicing their wind techniques with Ezmerelda. Deacon was up against the wall and the five young elites in front of him, Lynne Francis, Phoebe's younger sister standing in front. "What are you doing Deacon?" Sean commanded as he watched his wife giggle uncontrollably. "I just walked in, greeted then she-"Pointing to Ezmerelda "Made them attack me!" he exclaimed. "Right..." Sean replied while nodding to Ezmerelda "They are here, let's go, Deacon round up the other five and meet us back in the conference room" Deacon vanished and Ezmerelda gave her class the rest of the day off. Hand-in-hand they walked together to meet their friends.

They entered the conference room and Ezmerelda was immediately enveloped in a big hug by her best friend Phoebe. As they touched Ezmerelda felt a sensation by Phoebe's tummy. Looking into her friends face, she realized that she didn't know. She told her "We need to talk in private." Phoebe gave her a strange look but agreed. They all went to sit around the table. Sean stood up "I know you all are wondering why you were summoned. At about 5 o' clock this morning a warrior base camp was attacked as well as a werewolf pack house. There are injured people, but none dead, thanks to the quick thinking of the Healing fairies. A message was left, it is as we all feared, the Evils are back and they want the amulet back. All we know is that we need to be prepared. Our training has to intensify, protection has to increase. I need you all to pick someone to send to the council and inform them" There was a buzz around the room. A few minutes later Sean stood up "Saxon, who are you sending?" He asked. "Shadow Last" was Saxons reply. Sean nodded "James?" James looked around before saying "Alexis Pierce." "Phoebe?" he asked looking at her "Jodelle Barley" was her reply. "I will be sending Deacon Jacobs. Ez? Who are you sending?" Ezmerelda turned to Kaylin with a questioning look, Kaylin nodded and Ezmerelda said "Kaylin le Farge"

"You guys must leave immediately. Let us know what they said" with that said they left leaving the room quiet. The five heads stood up Saxon and James left with their groups. James said "We will speak tomorrow Ezmerelda" before turning around and walking out. "What was that about?" Sean asked her "He wants help training the young Vampires" "Oh, but why you guys?" Ezmerelda gave a nervous laugh, this is a fight they always have "Fresh blood?" Sean looked at her suddenly angry "WHAT?" he bellowed. "I'll be fine Sean, you can even come with, but right now I need to talk to Phoebe." Hearing her name, Phoebe walked up to her, leaving her husband behind. "We will see you two later" and with that they walked out of the room.

"Let's go to my office." Nodding Phoebe followed her. As they sat down on Ezmerelda's plush couch Phoebe said "What's up?" Ezmerelda looked around nervously taking a deep breath she said "Phoebe, when last have you had your period?" Shocked, she started to think back "Uhm, I don't know. Why? What did you feel? Am I pregnant? How far along am I? Is it a boy or girl? Is it twins?" She rambled. Ezmerelda laughed "Relax Phoebe, your about two months and it's defiantly twins" Phoebe started to giggle "Brad!" She screamed. He came running into the room half turned. Phoebe relaxed him. Then she said "Honey, I'm pregnant and its twins!" Brad fainted...